No announcement yet.

2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tech up 15-0 in the 4th. Looking better than last weekend. Definitely not the same class of opponent though.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
      Tech up 15-0 in the 4th. Looking better than last weekend. Definitely not the same class of opponent though.
      I'll be honest with ya...I'd just as soon wait a few months and beat up on some also rans, before seeing that other classs of opponent again! That was an *** whipping in every sense of the word.

I do give credit to the Tech faithfull, they showed up, and made themselves heard Saturday night! It was a great day of baseball either way...I even had some fun with some pig faithfull, and the Miss St folks were pretty fun too.

Ol miss fans were the only real **** heads of the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I'll be honest with ya...I'd just as soon wait a few months and beat up on some also rans, before seeing that other classs of opponent again! That was an *** whipping in every sense of the word.

I do give credit to the Tech faithfull, they showed up, and made themselves heard Saturday night! It was a great day of baseball either way...I even had some fun with some pig faithfull, and the Miss St folks were pretty fun too.

Ol miss fans were the only real **** heads of the weekend.
        I’m sorry to hear that about Ol Miss. They treated us really well when we played them there in football.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
          I’m sorry to hear that about Ol Miss. They treated us really well when we played them there in football.
          College stadium road rules apply....ignore the loudest/drunkest idiots, no big deal.

All schools were represented in that regard, their ratio was just way out of whack....it would have been different if they knew the count, or how many outs there were..

Those arky fans were relentless to you guys right fielder too, and he took it all and even pitched a ball to an arky kid on the front row. They had some pretty quality chirp game, but mostly kept it clean.

Comment

College stadium road rules apply....ignore the loudest/drunkest idiots, no big deal.

All schools were represented in that regard, their ratio was just way out of whack....it would have been different if they knew the count, or how many outs there were..

Those arky fans were relentless to you guys right fielder too, and he took it all and even pitched a ball to an arky kid on the front row. They had some pretty quality chirp game, but mostly kept it clean.
            Our players are used to getting a steady talking to in all big XII parks. A couple of Omaha trips puts a little thickness in your hide as well. I am looking forward to seeing how the conference fares this year. Lots of great teams out there.

Comment

ZZ with an inside the park Home-run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Glad to see some **** offense this series...hopefully they got over the hump.

Comment

is the LHN on ESPN that is on Sling TV? I'd like to be able to watch some Longhorn baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                    is the LHN on ESPN that is on Sling TV? I'd like to be able to watch some Longhorn baseball.

if you can get LHN you can watch the home games.

Comment

Ty is dealing!

Comment

Tech finished the run rule game 18-3. This is definitely what they are capable of

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          if you can get LHN you can watch the home games.
                          yeah, I just don't know if LHN is on the ESPN I get from sling. I'll check tomorrow after noon to see. Would be sweet if it was.

Comment

Horns up 10-0

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              ZZ with an inside the park Home-run!

I missed that, and can’t get a replay at deer camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2021 College Baseball

I missed that, and can’t get a replay at deer camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Here’s the link. I sent it to you via text as well

4,635 likes, 26 comments - Texas Baseball ⚾️ (@texasbaseball) on Instagram: "Here it is, folks. The @zachzubia inside-the-parker in all its glory."

Comment

Working...
                                X