• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just drink a dr pepper and quit crying

Comment

We really like them!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You need to try the DP zero cream soda. Very good.

Comment

Whataburger has the best fountain Dr Pepper in the world. Why in the world would you get diet to go with a double cheeseburger and fries?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 04-12-2021, 06:47 AM.

Comment

I ran into the DP Zero at a gas station and picked up a 12 pack. They didn't last too long. Love them!!!

Still a Coke Zero guy but I will get both now.

Comment

I found some last week and tried them. I really like them and will have to pick up some more.

Comment

Well, I can't say that I taste anything different than diet DP. Looking at the nutrition labels, both are aspartame and zero calories. DP 10 had 10 calories worth of high fructose corn syrup which gave it that real DP flavor. Don't understand why they won't put that on the shelf

I'm probably going over to diet/zero Mountain Dew. I'd just keep drinking coffee during the work day but as the weather gets warmer, I like something on ice.

Comment

A&W rootbeer zero taste EXACTLY like the real thing

Comment

Hey lets take sugar out of this drink and replace it with manufactured laboratory chemicals so the customer feels healthier about ingesting it.

Comment

Try the DP Cream Soda Zero. My new favorite!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Hey lets take sugar out of this drink and replace it with manufactured laboratory chemicals so the customer feels healthier about ingesting it.
                        Ugh, that is the truth. Its my vice, I love the taste.

I no longer drink alcohol, so this, I have just not been willing to give up. I know its bad though, ive read about it.

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
                          Try the DP Cream Soda Zero. My new favorite!
                          I 2nd this. I found a couple 12 packs of the Cream Soda Zero a few weeks ago and they are good. I think you will get a slight aftertaste from any of the artificial sweeteners but at least the calories don't add up so fast as with the regular DP.

Comment

This is GREAT news!!! I have been coke zero and cherry coke zero since day one!!! I have done a few Sprite zero but not many. Having DP falling in line gives me another alternative.
                            QUOTE=TradHunter;15565693]You need to try the DP zero cream soda. Very good.[/QUOTE]
                            Oh wow!!!! I am on the prowl today for that one..........must be GREATNESS!!!
                            Heck, someone noted A&W Rootbeer has a ZERO............time to prowl around in HEB and KROGER...........bwahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

DP 10 has been discontinued. So real, diet or zero.

Comment

We like them at my house.

Comment

Working...
                                X