Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nascar running on dirt right now?

Anyone else see this ?

Watching it now. Pretty cool seeing that much horsepower drifting corners and making dust.

Comment

Interesting for sure

Comment

Go #11 [emoji469][emoji469]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven’t watched NASCAR since the early 2000’s but this dirt caught my eye and is awesome

Comment

Had to work and missed it. Sounds like the dust was horrible thou

Comment

Haven't watched NASCAR in years. Guess they are doing something different to improve their bad ratings.

Comment

Bristol. NASCAR...Going back home. It nots authentic until the driver completes the course with a case of moonshine in Ball jars...with no broken jars.

The worn tire comparison was interesting.
                Last edited by Briar Friar; 03-29-2021, 06:03 PM. Reason: NASCARBallSpake

Comment

They are doing several different things this year. It’s honestly got me back watching. I quit watching after Gordon retired.

Comment

They still running "stock" cars that I can't actually go buy Monday morning?

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
                      I haven’t watched NASCAR since the early 2000’s but this dirt caught my eye and is awesome

It was better than I expected, especially after that monsoon yesterday. I can't imagine having to clean that up before the Bristol night race

Comment

Originally posted by basskicker24 View Post
                        They are doing several different things this year. It’s honestly got me back watching. I quit watching after Gordon retired.

Yeah I have to admit there has been a lot to hate about nascar since Dale died especially last year but I can't argue they have the most diverse track schedule of any series in the world right now and thats got my attention. They are running dirt/short/intermediate/superspeedway ovals, a bunch new road course this year. About the only thing they don't have is a street course race and if the rumors are true they will have that next year.

Comment

Originally posted by basskicker24 View Post

Listening to Gordon makes me want to retire from watching. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

He is not the only terrible announcer (JR Included) but man he is bad.

Bowyer has changed the game in the booth!!!! I believe he is already my favorite NASCAR announcer I can recall ever listening to.

Comment

The Hudson Hornet would be proud!

Comment

still won't watch it. They have lost me for good with their actions over the last couple of years, especially backing BLM.

Comment

Working...
                              X