Brazoria County Bowmen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazoria County Bowmen

Okay Boys and Girls. We are 2 weeks away from our first 3D fun shoot of the year.

County Road 508, Brazoria, Texas

March 28-29
    Gates Open at 8pm with a last start time of 1pm each day.
    $15 per round
    40 targets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This 3D shoot has been postponed until further notice due to the corona virus potential. We will be in touch soon.

Comment

Do y’all keep the 3D range up for people to come shoot with a day rate?

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
          Do y’all keep the 3D range up for people to come shoot with a day rate?

No sir the range is part of the private club. Our 3D events are open to the public, but daily is only open to the membership.

Comment

Is this the range that was located adjacent to the Greenwood Gun Club? If so, I started my illustrious career in archery there in the '60's......dad was a member.

Stu

Comment

Originally posted by Cottonfish View Post
              Is this the range that was located adjacent to the Greenwood Gun Club? If so, I started my illustrious career in archery there in the '60's......dad was a member.

Stu

Yes it became part of the Greenwood Gun Club years ago. It would be more correct to say Greenwood Archery than Brazoria County Bowmen. The BCB does not exist as a club any more.

Comment

Is there a way to gain membership for the archery side only? I grew up in angleton and know the list for Greenwood is miles long. Just curious if there’s any way to avoid that and just pay fees for archery

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                  Is there a way to gain membership for the archery side only? I grew up in angleton and know the list for Greenwood is miles long. Just curious if there’s any way to avoid that and just pay fees for archery

Sorry there is no archery only side. The membership is online first come first service process. There is no more waiting list.

Comment

Originally posted by Target-panic View Post
                    This 3D shoot has been postponed until further notice due to the corona virus potential. We will be in touch soon.

Ya'll ever going to have a 3D shot again?

Comment

Greenwood is where I cut my teeth on archery 30+ years ago. Killed many a copperhead out there, and my dad won several 3D trophies, shooting fingers, while everyone else had switch to a release. Great memories with some great men out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X