No announcement yet.

Any Aaron Lewis fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the best acoustic performances I have seen live. Great gesture.

Comment

Also one of my favorite accoustic shows that I have seen. Dude can sing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I like both his country and rock stuff. His acoustical of It's been awhile is amazing!

Comment

Really like his music. Someone should have told him border towns speak spanish first, english second language here in texas. I know what yall will say but it is what it is. I spend time working at every border town in texas and I am bilingual so no issues for me. Hes not from Texas but ive always wondered with Texans why spanish was never learned. As much as most people LOVE going to resorts in México, hunting down south, eating mexican foods and tequila that has always baffeled me.

Comment

Love his song called 75!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

The Valley is notorious for rude behavior towards musicians. The audience has a long standing love of throwing cups of beer too, its never, ever, appreciated.

Comment

How much for tickets? Wife and I would love to go. Let me know. Thanks

Comment

I don’t know why a partly acoustic show would have so many attending that didn’t know what he was about.There is always a group from Monterrey that loves rock just as much as Texans and they easily sing along. The audience member who shouted out about speaking spanish was just harmlessly joking, like when Uncle Ted mentioned Border Patrol sweeping the crowd and my wife shot him the finger its a rock show, but enough good behavior needs to be had so dumb stuff doesn’t need to happen

Comment

Agreed! Great Gesture! Hijack unintentional!

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                      Really like his music. Someone should have told him border towns speak spanish first, english second language here in texas. I know what yall will say but it is what it is. I spend time working at every border town in texas and I am bilingual so no issues for me. Hes not from Texas but ive always wondered with Texans why spanish was never learned. As much as most people LOVE going to resorts in México, hunting down south, eating mexican foods and tequila that has always baffeled me.
                      Isn't giving them our money enough?

Comment

Thats one way to think about it.����

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                          How many tickets are available? Could be highly interested.
                          Three still. Have one person interested but hasnt committed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Vosstex View Post
                            How much for tickets? Wife and I would love to go. Let me know. Thanks
                            Well I'm thinking I'll leave that up to the generosity of whoever goes. I am a HUGE fan of his and dont mind paying for good seats. These were the highest priced tickets for this show. I paid $850 for a table with four seats close to the stage. I would rather not see them go to waste let alone go by myself so I'm not going to ask a certain price for them. If whoever goes wants to donate some of the price back to me it will be appreciated. If not, then just enjoy the show and have some fun on me.

Comment

Wow! Nobody?

Comment

I'm your huckleberry

Comment

Working...
                                X