Church 3d shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Church 3d shoot

A few guys I attend church with and myself have been asked by our preacher to start an outreach ministry called CAMO Connecting All Men Outdoors. He wanted us to host a 3d shoot on the 19th. We're currently looking for donations to get 3d targets and volunteers to help with the shoot. It is just a bring your hunting bow and shoot type thing. Non of us have ever shot a 3d tournament and aren't really familiar with them. We just all bow hunt. I'm reaching out to you guys for information, donations, help, and to invite anyone to attend. Our church is 3C Cowboy Fellowship in Salado TX. We will be having this event on Sept. 19th starting at 9AM If its something you would like to attend let me know because we will have a meal and need numbers. Message me here or better yet text or call. God Bless.
    Marshall Miles
    254-718-0108

Nobody?

Comment

Are yall going to do this again?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wish you was closer I could sure help you out on how it all works n setting a course

Comment

First, for donations we really need a lot more notice than a week.

Second, are you hosting this again? I know several places that have 3D targets they can loan.

Comment

Dang, I missed this thread. Wish you were closer.

Comment

We had a great shoot. It's going to be annual.

Comment

Originally posted by mlmtx01 View Post
                We had a great shoot. It's going to be annual.
                Sent you a PM, feel free to reach out to me. :-)

Comment

Working...
                X