Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not happy with Polaris customer service...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at this whole thread and just so I’m clear it’s a 2010 correct. An 8 year old ATV?

Comment

Get a kubota diesel rtv! Slow as all get out but starts every time!

Comment

I have a 2013 Ranger XP 900 that's been a good machine for what I've put it through. Picked up a 2019 Ranger XP 1000 model last week and it's light years refined over the 2013. Amazing machine!

Comment

Originally posted by jathomas437 View Post
          I have a 2013 Ranger XP 900 that's been a good machine for what I've put it through. Picked up a 2019 Ranger XP 1000 model last week and it's light years refined over the 2013. Amazing machine!
          Dang it, why'd you have to post that! My 2014 Ranger 900xp has been awesome. Only issue was a failed fuel pump (I replaced myself). I have over 500 hours on mine and have seriously been eyeing the new 1000xp Crew.

It's funny the people that bash Polaris and say buy Honda, Kawasaki, etc.... The machine in this thread is 8 years old and apparently sits a lot (very bad for any machine with a motor). I had a Honda Foreman 450 ES that was a POS after 6 years that constantly had electrical gremlins and oh yeah, an air box that would fill with oil!

Comment

Fate tx

Go to Albert with Xtreme toys in fate

Honest group just had a overhaul on mine and he charged a fair price and did great work

Won’t go anywhere else now

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
              If you want a utv that’s under powered, sits too low to the ground, and has a transmission that grinds every time you put it in gear after a couple years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              At least the air box doesn’t fill up with oil and I can drive it when I need to..

Comment

OP- I’m surprised you got anything out of them being an 8 Year old machine, if I remember right this was happening to people even within the warranty period so yes it’s onviously a design flaw.. I’ve been really happy with Kawasaki, I was talking to my dealer about buying an additional 3 year warranty for my mule and he was saying can ams are pretty good machines..

Comment

You had to do some serious crying to get that out of them for a 8 year old machine.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Sad to hear this but I’m shocked you got a voucher from them off an 8 year old machine. All we’ve ever owned and run is Polaris and never had any issues at all other than user caused issues. Harder you run them the better they perform or at least that’s how it’s been for us, especially the bigger ones.

I would never recommend another brand besides Polaris but in this case I think a Kawasaki mule would be a good choice for what you’re using it for.

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
                      If you want a utv that’s under powered, sits too low to the ground, and has a transmission that grinds every time you put it in gear after a couple years

I have never had an issue with my Kawasaki mule. 6 years and never been in the shop for anything. I would take a Kawasaki over Polaris any day.

Comment

No issues for 8 years then you only spend 750 and then polaris gives you a voucher bc you called them after the repair and not before.... I’ve got 3 Polaris 4 wheelers and a new ranger... I think I’ll keep buying them.

Comment

Honda

Comment

Originally posted by Tbone3636 View Post
                            No issues for 8 years then you only spend 750 and then polaris gives you a voucher bc you called them after the repair and not before.... I’ve got 3 Polaris 4 wheelers and a new ranger... I think I’ll keep buying them.

When I dropped my 4 wheeler off, I was told the fix was gonna be a couple hundred dollars. Did you not read the original post? It wasn’t until they finished the repairs that I was quoted $1000. Polaris stated that the dealer should have contacted them and the repair would have been at no charge.

I swear, sometimes the greenscreen has zero reading comprehension.

Comment

Your machine is 8 years old. I mean, WTH, do you expect? You should have left your machine at the dealer who fixed it, not paid, and then called Polaris. But hell, I would not have payed for it and then got on here and ****** and moaned about it.
                              Last edited by COACH_EM_UP; 11-17-2018, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                                Your machine is 8 years old. I mean, WTH, do you expect? You should have left your machine at the dealer who fixed it, not paid, and then called Polaris. But hell, I would not have played for it and then got on here and ****** and moaned about it.
                                That’s a good point, I should have called Polaris and not paid for the bait and switch the dealership pulled on the price of the patch. I wish I had thought of that.

As for the machine being 8 years old...I believe the age to be irrelevant due to the design flaw. Because I never got over 20 mph in the previous 7 year, oil was not sucked up from the engine into the air intake box. If I had worn out a part due to use, I would never have complained.

Comment

Working...
                                X