Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was a Mond fan, but he’s not showing much improvement week to week. I’ve already got him in the ‘He Sucks’ catagory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, he must be a nut.....what grown man uses “LMAO”?

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
        Accusing Herman of cheating on his wife with a recruiting girl.

Bold words if he didn’t feel like he could prove it. Y’all get your pop corn ready.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Yeah, he must be a nut.....what grown man uses “LMAO”?
          Oh snap.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            Bold words if he didn’t feel like he could prove it. Y’all get your pop corn ready.
            If this were an Aggie coach and an Aggie assistant doing the accusing, he would be the most credible person on the planet.

Comment

This idiot beats women or the mother of his children. He’s ****** because Herman and his wife helped his ex financially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Someone stop Zac Smith he is on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  This idiot beats women or the mother of his children. He’s ****** because Herman and his wife helped his ex financially.

Did Herman do these things he being accused of? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    Did Herman do these things he being accused of? Asking for a friend.

Matters little to me. Based on the tweets, Michelle already knows about this stuff. If she’s good with it, what do I care?

Ok. Cool.
                    Hook’em! [emoji1598]

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      This idiot beats women or the mother of his children. He’s ****** because Herman and his wife helped his ex financially
                      He’s definitely trash.....but it’s usually the case where birds of a feather, flock together.

Nothing will ever come of his accusations, his accusee is way too protected.

Comment

Tom Herman is a weird dude. From making fun of the opposing teams qb during a game then a year later crying because the opposing qb extends the ball over the goal line and does the horns down thing. Also the press conference about squeezing the rabbit too hard. He’s strange. Nobody will give 2 sh*ts about him going home with his finger smelling like a geisha girl though if he wins football games.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          He’s definitely trash.....but it’s usually the case where birds of a feather, flock together.

Nothing will ever come of his accusations, his accusee is way too protected.
                          Not always! Hook'em Horns!

Comment

This supports the article a few days ago about Herman being college football biggest jack-s-.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                              Guess your talking about James Foster? How do we know he’s better? Don’t know anything about them til they get out there and play, but hopefully he pans out.

Not sure who he is, but I have seen some talk about how good he is. I guess time will tell.

Comment

Hugh Freeze says, “I wish I had been coaching at Texas, instead of Ole Miss”......standards seem to be a little lower.

Comment

Working...
                                X