No announcement yet.

12V feeder timer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We run Spintech units almost exclusively on both my lease and my companies corporate property in Sound Texas. It doesn’t hurt that their office in San Antonio is 2 miles from the house either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Timer is the overwhelming favorite across the state...

Comment

Originally posted by luv2hunt View Post
        Who has issues with The Timer? I have been running them for years with no issues at all. Best timer I have ever used.
        If you do a search, apparently quite a few folks have had problems out of them over the past year or maybe more.

One for example had his dump $90 worth of corn in one long spin, thread right now where guy is fighting one with intermittent issues.

Not knocking "The Timer" as I have one running now but if there is a better option out now then I don't owe TT any loyalty

Comment

I had a timer take a poo last year. It dumped a feeder worth of corn on the ground. It was going on 15 years old or so. I replaced it with

the timer

We have 8 feeders on our place and I pretty much keep up with all them now. My dad was a spin cast fan for years and we have 3 of those left. The rest are timers. Dad would send them back to spin case and have them fix or replace issues. Next time one goes bad Im replacing the whole thing

Comment

I have 5 of them and never had a problem. This year had couple of them give me fits. Was told by a couple dealers that if you have one with serial number TC91 need to exchange. It will either short spin or long spin.

Comment

I have been using this $30 game winner for over a year now without any issues. Has all the fancy time settings and throw speed options.

Comment

Working...
              X