Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bless your heart...

Comment

If he’s a symptomatic, this could be a good thing. Could easily make Biden look weak if he claims that he doesn’t want to be exposed in a debate even after the president is cleared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JBizkit View Post
        And everyone said it would be Biden who got it and wouldn’t even show up to the debate. Lol.

Careful what you wish for. Karma is real.

President Donald Trump said early Friday that he and first lady Melania Trump have tested positive for the coronavirus, a stunning announcement that plunges the country deeper into uncertainty just a month before the presidential election. Trump, who has spent much of the year downplaying the threat of a virus that has killed more than 205,000 Americans, said he and Mrs. Trump were quarantining. The White House physician said the president is expected to continue carrying out his duties “without disruption” while recovering.

Who is everyone and how long will you be celebrating?

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
          If he’s a symptomatic, this could be a good thing. Could easily make Biden look weak if he claims that he doesn’t want to be exposed in a debate even after the president is cleared.

One thing is for sure. Trump WILL benefit from this. I am not sure how, but he will, he always finds a way.

Prime example. Everyone said the debate was a dumpster fire and Trump "looked bad". Well Trump's poll numbers are up in the first poll conducted after the debate.

Comment

He's literally got about a 98% chance of not even having symptoms. Eventually we all will test positive.

Comment

I don’t think you know the meaning of karma..

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                He's literally got about a 98% chance of not even having symptoms. Eventually we all will test positive.
                Maybe when he is cleared he will open the country up.

Comment

Giant Game of Chess...
                  Crazy stuff going on. Who knows whats real anymore?

Comment

Thankfully he will get zinc, a Z-Pack, antibiotics, hydroxychloroquine and a nasal steroid and be right as rain in a few days. I laughed at Fox this morning. Apparently the president tweeted that he and the FLOTUS were positive early this morning and the Fox anchors were surprised that Joe Biden hadn't tweeted anything yet. There is zero chance Biden wakes up early!

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                      I don’t think you know the meaning of karma..
                      (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.

Not wearing a mask would be AN action but not the sum of actions. This is not karma.

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
                        Thankfully he will get zinc, a Z-Pack, antibiotics, hydroxychloroquine and a nasal steroid and be right as rain in a few days. I laughed at Fox this morning. Apparently the president tweeted that he and the FLOTUS were positive early this morning and the Fox anchors were surprised that Joe Biden hadn't tweeted anything yet. There is zero chance Biden wakes up early!

Well first, they’re going to have to remind Biden who Donald Trump is.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                          (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.

Not wearing a mask would be AN action but not the sum of actions. This is not karma.
                          Wearing or not wearing a mask doesn't affect his health..
                          The mask is to protect others from him..
                          The mast is bs anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Y'all expected human decency from self-loathers? Never gonna happen. They have no goals or accomplishments...hate is all they have.
                            Words of wisdom!

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                              ...and immediately started downing hydrox to combat. Will probably end up working in his favor.

I bet biden is sighing in relief regarding next week & debate #2.

Comment

Biden did it...

Comment

Working...
                                X