I'm glad I've never Cared or watched..
    I'm missing nothing

Comment

Football? Been getting more stuff done, haven’t missed it

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
        Steven A is a racist POS!!!
        I have no idea who Stephen A is.

I watched about 10 minutes of the Ragin Cajuns beat Iowa St, that was it for me

By the way, 20 more days till Bow season
        Last edited by lovemylegacy; 09-13-2020, 09:34 PM.

Comment

I would be totally fine with no such thing as pro football, baseball or basket ball. Let them see how it is to live working an “average “ type job.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
            To each his own. I'll watch when there is not anything to do outside. I'm too old to boycott anything.
            Solid words of wisdom, right there.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              ****....it has been hard honestly...but I am sticking to it....

I did love seeing Stephen A Smith rip BoB a new one....

82-14 in 6 1/2 qtrs for KC....that’s pathetic

And with my college team sitting on the sidelines it’s gonna be a long fall season for me
              Do you support Screamin a smith?

Comment

Even before all the recent shannaigans transpired I have no idea what the fetish is all about..id rather watch grass grow....far more productive than my coworkers spending the entire sunday on the sofa watching 3 games in a row while I get things accomplished and live outside or on the water....i never talk *****, if thats what they desire to do with their sunday then thats up 2 them....me, I don't wanna sit on the couch and decay and decompose whens there's plenty of things I need to do....life's too short to watch that nonsense....i don't care if it's raining even...ill sharpen broadheads, clean my shotgun, or re spool reels... im just sayin

Comment

There are some on here that say watching the NFL isn't supporting them.
                  Last edited by SneakyPhil; 09-13-2020, 10:23 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald G View Post
                    Been wondering if cable, dish network, direct tv...ect track what people watch?
                    They absolutely track what you watch.

I dumped baseball this year. It's difficult to stay away from my (old) teams website, but they track clicks as well so.....

I went to the Hemphill -V- West Sabine game on Friday. No kneeling, the whole placed took their hats off for the national anthem, and the home teams fire engines sounded their horns when a score happened. Dang I love small town HS football!!!!!

Comment

Its been pretty awesome and enjoyed all the extra time to watch more hunting. Every day when I see more of the chuck fullery going on it reminds me of this great decision.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X