Game Winner Feeder Varmint Cage Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Winner Feeder Varmint Cage Question

I have the game winner feeder in the attached pic. The varmint cage has been ripped off (we think from an Axis, but possibly by hogs). The legs are so close together, I haven't found a replacement varmint cage for the feeder. Any ideas?
    Attached Files

Throw that crap away and buy a Lamco low and throw feeder. You will never need another one.

Comment

Thanks, but we are not in a place to buy an expensive feeder right now. Need to figure out how to make this one work.

Comment

Just make you something out of chicken wire !

Comment

I had to fabricate one to fit it. The legs being close together make it challenging for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You might try buying a roll of wire with the 1”x2” holes and wrap it around the outside of the legs then cut a door to access the timer. You may have to use a couple of pieces to fabricate the bottom but that stuff is pretty easy to work with

Comment

Originally posted by lost cajun View Post
              I had to fabricate one to fit it. The legs being close together make it challenging for sure.
              Yep, I bet you can make something with 2"x4" horse paneling, patience, and some bailing wire to hold it all together. I'd go around the legs if I were you.

Comment

Put slinkys on the legs to keep the coons at bay.

Comment

Build a cage by running the legs thru three sections and then attaching the sections together
                  Heavy wire and make it big & sturdy

Tried PVC to keep the coons off?

And please put a camera on it and share the photos !

BP

Comment

That cage is so close to the spinner its just something for the coons to hang on to while they spin the corn out. Probably better off without it.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                      Put slinkys on the legs to keep the coons at bay.

This ^^^^^ will help with coons. Not sure how to keep Axis off it

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        This ^^^^^ will help with coons. Not sure how to keep Axis off it
                        I’ve seen pictures of your new place, Clearly, you are the axis whisperer. Rather than play dumb, can you just help this man?

Comment

Working...
                        X