Speed noks or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speed noks or not?

Considering taking advantage of the 60X Black Friday deal and getting a set of strings for my Bowtech Assassin

Option to get speed noks ?

Is that what the things are on string that look like 3 locator noks under a piece of shrink tubing on each end just inside the cams?

What are the pros?
    Cons?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pros....faster, may calm twang
    Cons...none

Comment

I ordered them with the speed knocks.. my mathews strings has what looks like speed knocks under shrink tubing like you are talking about.. this is my first set of custom strings so I didn't really know what to do ..

Comment

I did not because the year model Hoyt I bought for didn’t have them. Not sure what they would have added or subtracted in my case???

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Get the speed nocks

Comment

It will give you an easy 50fps!

Comment

Post a pic of said speed nok please. My bil asked me same question and I said no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                It will give you an easy 50fps!

Then I will pass

My arrows already look like the space shuttle coming back in, don't even need lighted nocks

Comment

Speed nocks only if you have them from factory. They are placed in specific locations for performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxbowman View Post
                    Speed nocks only if you have them from factory. They are placed in specific locations for performance.

And in some cases to keep the string from derailing off the cam. (Mathews CC gen 1 for example)

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
                      And in some cases to keep the string from derailing off the cam. (Mathews CC gen 1 for example)
                      Could you elaborate on this?
                      Serious question: I'm trying to wrap my mind around how they'd help keep it from derailing

Comment

Working...
                      X