Comfortable cowboy boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comfortable cowboy boots

My wife bought me a pair of ariats that have last 3-4 year that I wear as my everyday boots. The leather is still in fine shape, but the insoles are worn out and hurt my feet. Haven’t found any insoles thin enough to still be able to wear them so it’s time for a change.

What boots are y’all wearing that are comfortable and last more than a year?

Thinking of trying twisted x, been hearing good things about them. Trying to keep it below $300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have a pair of handmade I love, but my everyday are Dan Post square toe with their flex sole. Awesome boot, Boot Barn has a great selection on line.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
      I do have a pair of handmade I love, but my everyday are Dan Post square toe with their flex sole. Awesome boot, Boot Barn has a great selection on line.

I’m gonna swing by boot barn later, figured I’d see if anyone had some good reviews to point me in a few directions.

Comment

Anderson Bean but not the Horse Power ones....but will probably be more than $300

Comment

What about Tecovas?
          Anybody wear those?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave W View Post
            What about Tecovas?
            Anybody wear those?

I’ve got a pair in black caiman that are my dress up boots. They’re not the most comfortable, but not terrible either.

Comment

I've got a pair of ostrich Tecovas (the Wyatt). Super comfortable so far but I've only had them a month or so.

A lot of new boots irritate my ankle where the upper leather and lower leather meet but the Tecovas don't at all.

I also tried on my dad's standard leather square toe Tecovas (the Jackson I think) and they were comfortable but not as soft and comfortable as the ostrich.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Anderson Bean. My recent pair was $369

Comment

Originally posted by Dave W View Post
                  What about Tecovas?
                  Anybody wear those?
                  I bought some Tecovas about 9 months ago and have been pleased with them so far. I only wear boots a couple days a week and they broke in very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post

I need new pair was looking at these.

Comment

Anderson Bean are the most comfortable there is.

Comment

I have had pretty much every brand...Lucchese are great, but higher priced. A year ago, my wife bought me a pair of Anderson Bean and I’ve bought another pair since then. Most comfortable boots I’ve ever worn.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                          X2. My everyday and everything boot of choice.

jrg

Comment

Tecovas, I wear them everyday and love them.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                              That’s what I always heard so I bought a pair....$450ish.

They sit in the back of the closet and I still wear my beat up $160 Ariats.

Comment

Working...
                              X