Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your must have add on

for your ATV/UTV/side by side?
    Lights, winch, windshield.... you get the point. Just curious as to what most think is the ultimate add on.

Windshield and gun rack.

We also have a high rack in the back that is helpful but somewhat limits usable space.

Comment

A 4' LED light bar works great for running around the ranch in the dark especially heading to the stand in the morning, if you don't mind spooking every deer within about 3 miles

Comment

My most important add on have been my triple c roof and front basket , roof is super strong great for hauling stuff around the ranch and makes a great platform to fill feeders .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gun rack and I need a winch above the bed to drag animals up in the bed. I aint seen none I like though, I dont want to weld on roll bars.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
            Gun rack and I need a winch above the bed to drag animals up in the bed. I aint seen none I like though, I dont want to weld on roll bars.
            If you have a Polaris they make a winch set up like you are talking about that bolts to the ROP. I think it is good for 300-350 pounds. It is not real cheap, somewhere in the mid $500.00 range.

Comment

Roll of TP in a gallon Ziplock under the seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                A good steel roof lets you mount the winch on it under the overhang. That’s what I did on my Ranger just before I sold it to my son Now he’s got it and don’t need it, and I need it and don’t got it. Pizz poor planing

I had mine built by a welder friend, shot it with bedliner, and it was great. Stand on it to fill feeders, strap stuff down on it, etc. I’m gonna do the same with my CanAm when deer season is over.
                Last edited by Drycreek3189; 11-15-2019, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
                  If you have a Polaris they make a winch set up like you are talking about that bolts to the ROP. I think it is good for 300-350 pounds. It is not real cheap, somewhere in the mid $500.00 range.
                  I have a Mule Pro Fx.

I doubt if I have enough strength to get anything over a 120 pounds in the bed by myself. Thought about rigging up a winch to help me.

Comment

Windshield and roof.

A 1/2 windshield makes a handy gun rest for on the fly pig / coyote shootin.

Comment

I've only had to use the winch on ours once but boy was I glad it was there.

Comment

A/C and Heat. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
                          for your ATV/UTV/side by side?
                          Lights, winch, windshield.... you get the point. Just curious as to what most think is the ultimate add on.
                          ac/heat, windshield, windows,doors closed cab, seating for 6,

Comment

I have a lot of accessories on my Can Am but I really like the little 6in battery powered led cargo light I put on the inside of cab. Early mornings it's great for finding your way around on the inside. I put one above the front seat and one above the back seat.

Comment

Windshield&roof
                              Heater
                              Tires
                              Shocks
                              Winch

Comment

Working...
                              X