gun value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gun value?

Need a few opinions on approximate gun value. Cant find and comperables on the WWW anywhere so....
    what do you think a Browning A Bolt II White Gold Medallion (Stainless with octagon barrel) in 7mm rem mag would be worth.

I think that they are pretty rare and this one is obviously used but is in near new condition

37th edition BB Of Gun Values
    I don't see any reference to octagonal barrels specifically.

Comment

Is the stock maple or walnut? The maple ones are fairly rare, although they haven't stopped producing them, they just don't make alot of them.

Comment

you got a pic?

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
          Is the stock maple or walnut? The maple ones are fairly rare, although they haven't stopped producing them, they just don't make alot of them.
          The stock is walnut

Originally posted by Killer View Post
          you got a pic?
          I'll get some pics of it this weekend. The ones I have now are poor pics at best

Comment

Put me in line for it pending price

Comment

Walnut stock with an octagon barrel is one i haven't seen before. It may be a rare one in that case. I have seen maple with octagons, and walnut with round, and a couple maple with round, but never the combination you have.
              Might have to get someone that does appraisals to have a look.

Comment

It was a limited run, I have 1 in 257 Roberts. Don't lose the clip as that will be a tugh one to find as Browning did not make a bunch of extras, I called them for an extra clip and ended up talking to the manager of the shop that did the test fireings and he had 2 for testing the guns that he sold to me as the run was over. Killed many a wt and Axis with mine.

Comment

$1500 is a good window...there just aren't many out there to gauge. I sold one in a 270 in the same configuration for about that price & a NIB recently sold for $1800 in 300wsm.

Comment

Working...
                  X