Small Property East Tx Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Property East Tx Buck

What do yall think of this old guy? Lets just say a fellow i know is getting thousands of pics of this deer, day and night. Age? score? Mass?
    Attached Files

cool looking rack

Comment

as for anything else, not real sure. wish had more pics.
      guessing 3.5-4

Comment

part of his left ear is missing and has a notch in whats left. cool looking deer. I'd say over 5.5 years old

Comment

Doesn't look very old to me,
          But will be cool to see what develops

Comment

130's to 140.

Comment

Well ain't that one full of character. I'd have to call him twisty tie with those brows.

Comment

Maybe hes in the 130s or 140s? He's either way behind or is not going to put on any tine length. Our LF deer in Hardin co are already getting hard horned. Impossible for me to age based on those 2 pictures. Any body shots?

Cool narly buck. Reminds me of a buck my husband was after 2 years ago. Hunted him like crazy during archery only, saw him but out of range. Our neighbors grandson took him opening youth weekend with a gun. Good luck to your buddy. A lot of character on him.

Edited to add photos of the buck he reminds me of. This one taped out at 135 I think
                Attached Files
                Last edited by perfectstorm; 08-18-2015, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Ill find some side views of him. He is interesting to me with that damaged pedicle and wide spread. There is a good chance we will get LDPs of this one this year so it will be interesting to compare score guesses.

Comment

Cool buck....Diggin' the character on him.

Comment

Needs 1-2 more years to put on tine length

Comment

GarGuy don't post no pics of young 130's deer. Better believe he has some age to him and will outscore all your guesses.

Comment

Beams are deceptive, so is mass... extras add up. Wouldn't surprise me for it to get into mid-upped 140s.

Comment

I think he is a younger deer. He has the potential to put on a lot of inches if he is. I would let him walk one more year just to see what happens. He has a lot of character and could be a freak of a buck next year if it is his 4.5 year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                              GarGuy don't post no pics of young 130's deer. Better believe he has some age to him and will outscore all your guesses.
                              ^Yup

Comment

Working...
                              X