A little heads up if crossing in Laredo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Thank you everyone for the heads up. I've decided to give up Mexico Hunting because of the transpiring events.... please accept my new TBH name " New " Mexico " ... .
    How about Alberta

Comment

Since our democratic friends want to adopt all the illegals anyway we might as well annex Mexico and clean it up

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
        Lol! That crap hole has nothing we don't have here. Been there and hunted and the deer suck,IMO. If bigger deer are your thing there are way more places in the USA than that place where the value of life isn't much.
        whatever...I've lived on the border all my life & worked over there for 15 years till I got run off. You sir, have no inclination into the drama the narco state change had on my life & I haven't crossed in over 5 years because of it. I got chased by 4 armed men leaving the Eaton facility south of the Pharr Bridge. Your opinion of what I think or anyone else regarding ANYTHING SOTB means absolutely zero to me. I am well more tuned in to what is happening in my backyard & got the consulate warning when it was issued way before this was even posted.

I want no part of mex till it gets fixed, but I don't need preaching by anyone here on anything mexico. Sticks in my craw. If you had indeed hunted mexico on a regular basis, then there would have been some part of your reply that would relate to what used to be heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad51 View Post
          No Cartel shootouts in the US. But how many school shootings and other mass shootings have there been? I'm willing to bet the number of murders year-to-date in the US exceeds the number in Mexico.
          You want to look at that on a per capita rate?

Comment

I’ll stay north of the border and help keep the prices down, for the guys that hunt down there!

Comment

safe travels

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
              I'm not trying to ruffle feathers or be a smart***,but I'm genuinely curious. What is the allure of hunting in Mexico? Are the deer bigger? Better genetics? Or simply the thrill of going to a different country to hunt whitetail?
              I started the thread to warn people about Nuevo Laredo and to cross somewhere else. There is a mystique about hunting Mexico that is hard to replicate. I hunted two different ranches there and quit going in 2008 after things starting getting real shady.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad51 View Post
                No Cartel shootouts in the US. But how many school shootings and other mass shootings have there been? I'm willing to bet the number of murders year-to-date in the US exceeds the number in Mexico.

So what you’re saying is that math is not your strong suit....gotcha.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  whatever...I've lived on the border all my life & worked over there for 15 years till I got run off. You sir, have no inclination into the drama the narco state change had on my life & I haven't crossed in over 5 years because of it. I got chased by 4 armed men leaving the Eaton facility south of the Pharr Bridge. Your opinion of what I think or anyone else regarding ANYTHING SOTB means absolutely zero to me. I am well more tuned in to what is happening in my backyard & got the consulate warning when it was issued way before this was even posted.

I want no part of mex till it gets fixed, but I don't need preaching by anyone here on anything mexico. Sticks in my craw. If you had indeed hunted mexico on a regular basis, then there would have been some part of your reply that would relate to what used to be heaven.
                  You are correct, USED TO BE!!

Comment

Working...
                  X