No announcement yet.

Men at baby showers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been to two for guys at work. I only went because I knew in both cases the men would disappear to the shop or back yard to drink beer the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      What guy planned the birth of his kid during hunting season...

He’s a golfer! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Well, I don't know you (yet), but you probably are just an A**. You should have gone to please your sister-in-law and your wife because it was expected and your wife would not have to explain why her husband did not love her and her sister enough to grace them with your presence.

Having said that, this co-ed shower thing is part of the wussification of America!!!.

Well Burnadell I don’t know you yet either but I’m 54, been married over 20yrs to the same woman, have a daughter in college and another about to graduate high school so you’re probably right. If I haven’t figured it out yet I’m probably just an a**!
        [emoji16]

Comment

Was asked to come to one for a family friend. We declined but was surprised she was having one. Third kid from the third different guy. Maybe I’m an *** but I would think at this point it’s not a big deal. But I also only go to peoples first wedding too.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadfall65 View Post
            My sister in law and her better half had a Co-Ed baby shower today? My wife and daughter went but I refused to go because I feel that’s something reserved for women. Am I old fashioned or just an A**?

If you were old fashioned, you would have went.

Back in the day every body went. A lot of men went to ours.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              Lots of guys go to those these days. Just put their fancy pocket jeans on. Tie up the man bun and let the baby talk begin.
              Made me LOL

Comment

My step daughter had one 11 years ago. I cooked. It turned into a dance party. We all had fun. I was 39 in a room full of hot 21 year old drunk chicks dancing. It wasn't bad.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=WhiskeyTango;14514920]No, that's what diaper parties are for!!
                  For the man to get his buddies together and get drunk!
                  You and I could be great friends. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    My step daughter had one 11 years ago. I cooked. It turned into a dance party. We all had fun. I was 39 in a room full of hot 21 year old drunk chicks dancing. It wasn't bad.

Pellet smoker?

Comment

The only shower a man should be at with a women involves a bathroom and water.

Comment

I didnt even go to the birth of my kid let alone the shower.

Comment

Next thing you will be inviting women to bachelor parties. Oh wait it's already happening, but only the ones you have to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

And then you woke up. Lol

Comment

Men at baby showers?

No such thang!

Comment

Originally posted by Deadfall65 View Post
                                Am I old fashioned or just an A**?
                                You're an old fashioned A******. I'm right there with you.

Showers, reveals, weddings, funerals, ect. I send my wife. She's my ambassador.

Although I did like the chick that did a baby reveal on YouTube this week by farting blue powder out of her butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X