No announcement yet.

Talk about weekend spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear Brandon. I’m sure it’s already found a home down south. My insurance reflects that the cartel likes those F250s-350s. [emoji2955]

Comment

Sorry to hear that bud. It’s crazy that those trucks could be stolen in north Tx and make all the way across the southern border. Good luck getting it back.

Comment

Sorry to hear Brandon. Its about the worse feeling in the world. I walked out after work to an empty parking spot back in '81. This was in a "secured" parking lot at TI.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          No it was a F350. More of an inconvenience than anything. Had a friend pick us up and drive us to Waco. Me ex met us there and got us home.
          When I read the first post, I immediately said to myself “I bet it was an F250/350”......sure enough. For some reason they target those above all else. I sold my friend a really nice lifted F250 King Ranch that I had. About 4 months after he bought it from me, he and his wife went into North Park Mall over on 75 to watch a movie. When they came out, it was gone. Several guns, 2 laptops, government I.D./credentials. Never found the truck, although I’m 98% positive I found the seats out of it for sale on Craigslist a bit after it was stolen.

Comment

On the bright side..... new truck shopping time!

Comment

Been there (also happened in FW)...helpless and frustrated feeling.
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Dang... Sorry to hear that. I've also known several people with stolen F250/350's. Shame

Comment

Those make/models are still hot, but the DFW region is seeing more 2016's Chevy pickups stolen lately. ECM switches...If you drive a 2016 model Chevy be very cautious in the DFW area. The High Country models have been hit hardest in the district I patrol.

Comment

It is a helpless feeling especially when you are 2.5-3 hours from home. Thankful to have friends and family to help get us home. Thats what I kept telling Riley. Getting mad doesn't change anything and instead of being mad lets be thankful for all the friends and family that reached out to help in order to get us home.

Comment

It is a helpless feeling especially when you are 2.5-3 hours from home. Thankful to have friends and family to help get us home. Thats what I kept telling Riley. Getting mad doesn't change anything and instead of being mad lets be thankful for all the friends and family that reached out to help in order to get us home.
                      Great attitude right there!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm sorry that happened in my home town.
                        I'm having a hard time picturing where a Marriott is close to TCU, but it has always struck me how I often (mistakenly) assume a decent neighborhood around a hotel when I have to stay in one away from home. Because in towns I am familiar with (Fort Worth being one), it seems the hotels are always on major thoroughfares (i.e., interstates) and the surrounding neighborhoods are not (in reality) very good. In those other cities I really have no idea what the neighborhood is like the next block over and behind the hotel sitting right on the access road. Close to my work, there are a few fairly new, nice looking hotels. However, I know the neighborhoods right behind them and I wouldn't stay in one of those hotels.

As for the game, sorry to say it, but - Sic 'em Bears!

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
                          I'm sorry that happened in my home town.
                          I'm having a hard time picturing where a Marriott is close to TCU, but it has always struck me how I often (mistakenly) assume a decent neighborhood around a hotel when I have to stay in one away from home. Because in towns I am familiar with (Fort Worth being one), it seems the hotels are always on major thoroughfares (i.e., interstates) and the surrounding neighborhoods are not (in reality) very good. In those other cities I really have no idea what the neighborhood is like the next block over and behind the hotel sitting right on the access road. Close to my work, there are a few fairly new, nice looking hotels. However, I know the neighborhoods right behind them and I wouldn't stay in one of those hotels.

As for the game, sorry to say it, but - Sic 'em Bears!
                          Its on S Univeristy about a mile or so to the Campus

Comment

Yes , at least y’all weren’t in the truck when it was stolen , every one is safe , great family and friends, only down side is being beat out of personal items and the insurance deductible

Comment

I think he is talking about the one north of the river by Hoffbrau. We stayed near 35 and 30 and I was surprised by the amount of homeless tent cities on the side walks. City has changed for sure.

At least they sell beer in the stadium now

Comment

How do you start an F350 w/o the key?

Comment

Working...
                                X