Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gerhard is straight up

Comment

Thanks on the impala comments, when I saw him in the heard I knew I had to have him. He is ready to ship back next week to the taxi here

Comment

Originally posted by 257 View Post
        Thanks on the impala comments, when I saw him in the heard I knew I had to have him. He is ready to ship back next week to the taxi here

Its not often that I see international hunters taking some of the exotic color species like your impala or the blue wildebeest.

It should look great in your trophy room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love that Impala! Beautiful. Man be careful trying to do Africa on the cheap. There are deals out there but I’ve seen and heard horror stories. The differences in animal quality, land quality, accommodations are dramatic. Learned my lesson the first trip.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER3388 View Post
              This place is more expensive than others.
              As mentioned by others, you really need to check where the hunting will take place, some places are better than others, then check the quality of the animals followed by photos of the lodge and animals, and last but not least, call the references and talk with them about their hunt.

It was mentioned that Adansonia was higher than the others, so I will include our price list and package deals for 2019.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	24571485

Click image for larger version

Name:	P2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	24571486

Comment

The hunting season kicked off the past week with local hunters looking for venison for the table.
                The shot well and the blesbuck will be perfect table fare

Comment

Working...
                X