No announcement yet.

Nothing like planting your FP and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Build panel fence like others have said, leave one panel open, hide in brush or popup, pigs go in and shut last panel behind them. Shoot pigs problem solved.

Comment

I'm gonna ambush them tmrw evening with buckshot I'll get a few then Saturday morning move to the next feeder get a few more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hog panels usually keep them out. Hard to control them, especially if your neighbors aren't helping. Take out a sounder and another one moves in...

Comment

wow.

Comment

Good luck with problem!��

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
              Hot wire will fix this also!
              Yep what we did in our 13 acre hay patch. 3 strands and havent been back in since.

Comment

Well, that sucks!

Comment

Get em booger

Comment

Well one boar down at 5:45 with a .45 colt to the head. Got five buckshot rounds waiting on the horde to show in a bit

Comment

I killed 2 out of 5 pigs seen this evening... And while I was doing that this is my back stand

Comment

also, I don't run corn feeders for several weeks before or after planting. I maintain feed in gravity feeder in pen but no spin feeders. Hogs tend to stay out of area

Comment

wow your loaded in hogs

Comment

if u want hogs u r good to go if not stop all spinner feeders, get the corn off the ground and then hunt the heck out of them. Worked for me a few yrs back and go to e fencing the food plot for a while till it gets established

Comment

I'm glad they moved down the road to you! Sick of killing those things.

Comment

You need to set up a corral hog trap pronto and get rid of those things! That would be a bummer doing all of that work and seeing that.

Comment

Working...
                                X