ISO 12G Shotgun shells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO 12G Shotgun shells

I go to school at Tarleton and our shotgun sports team is looking to do a decent sized buy. We have $2000 and everything online seems to be out of stock like every other caliber. 2 3/4, 7.5 shot, 1150-1300 FPS, Fiocchi, AA, Bornaghi, and any other decent quality company.

If anyone has a lead on a large amount please let me know. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ables ammo in huntsville carries a ton of target loads, at least they had a good amount a few weeks ago when I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxbowman View Post
      Ables ammo in huntsville carries a ton of target loads, at least they had a good amount a few weeks ago when I was there.

If I was in the area I’d go by, their website was pretty bare when I checked yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
        If I was in the area I’d go by, their website was pretty bare when I checked yesterday.

I'm not sure why but they carry different stuff in store versus online. Shoot me a pm with your number and I'll swing by when I'm in the area next week. If they have some, and I know they have signs about case ammo, I'd be glad to help yall out in getting it.

Comment

Check scheels.

Comment

$2000... You should be able to get a 1/2 case if you hurry. The way the ammo is going up is crazy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                $2000... You should be able to get a 1/2 case if you hurry. The way the ammo is going up is crazy.

Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
                  I go to school at Tarleton and our shotgun sports team is looking to do a decent sized buy. We have $2000 and everything online seems to be out of stock like every other caliber. 2 3/4, 7.5 shot, 1150-1300 FPS, Fiocchi, AA, Bornaghi, and any other decent quality company.

If anyone has a lead on a large amount please let me know. Thanks

When my daughter was shooting for her high school team, we would buy direct from the manufacturer. We had a sales rep at Fiocchi. Try to reach out to them ask for the "Team Sales Rep"

You can also partner with other groups, such as 4H teams, high school teams, or even some of the local gun clubs. When you buy in bulk, you get better pricing. Try Ft. Worth Trap and Skeet, Dallas Gun Club, Grand Prairie GC, Defender Outdoors, and the Ellis County Gun Club.

There are also different types of organizations to try:
                  Outdoor Tomorrow Foundation https://www.gootf.com/staff/
                  ask for Sean

SCTP is another organization to try https://mysctp.com/

Good luck! Hope y'all have a great season.

Comment

Originally posted by redhoghunter View Post
                    When my daughter was shooting for her high school team, we would buy direct from the manufacturer. We had a sales rep at Fiocchi. Try to reach out to them ask for the "Team Sales Rep"

You can also partner with other groups, such as 4H teams, high school teams, or even some of the local gun clubs. When you buy in bulk, you get better pricing. Try Ft. Worth Trap and Skeet, Dallas Gun Club, Grand Prairie GC, Defender Outdoors, and the Ellis County Gun Club.

There are also different types of organizations to try:
                    Outdoor Tomorrow Foundation https://www.gootf.com/staff/
                    ask for Sean

SCTP is another organization to try https://mysctp.com/

Good luck! Hope y'all have a great season.
                    Agreed, I don’t understand how a collegiate shooting program doesn’t have a supplier or distributor that provides them ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                      Agreed, I don’t understand how a collegiate shooting program doesn’t have a supplier or distributor that provides them ammo.

We’re small and don’t really have the funds to buy pallets at a time. Many of the teams members aren’t there to compete they just enjoy shooting and can’t afford to buy say 10 flats out of a pallet. I wish we were larger and had the funds for it but we certainly don’t get to shoot as much or have the facilities a lot of teams do.

Comment

Working...
                      X