No announcement yet.

2021 White Bass Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ready to get back on the water, got a Javi hunt coming up then it will be fishing time!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trophyhunter01 View Post
      Nice hybrids!
      Thanks. They really put up a fight using light tackle!!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Still haven’t found many up here in Dfw. Any suggestions on time frame?

Comment

Originally posted by scott.str View Post
          Still haven’t found many up here in Dfw. Any suggestions on time frame?
          I think we are still about a month away, maybe a little less.

Comment

If a fella wanted to take a 4yo boy on a white bass fishing and camping trip within a couple hours of San Antonio, where might he look? Got a little paddle powered boat for us and would like to get him on some hot fishing this spring if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
              I think we are still about a month away, maybe a little less.
              I'm ready for it to happen. I've got my kayak ready to go!

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                If a fella wanted to take a 4yo boy on a white bass fishing and camping trip within a couple hours of San Antonio, where might he look? Got a little paddle powered boat for us and would like to get him on some hot fishing this spring if possible.

Choke Canyon would be the only place I know of with campin available.

Comment

Many years ago we would tear the white bass up at the 99 Bridge. Would fish all night long with minnows down in the river channel.

Comment

What about LBJ or Buchanan? Or even Somerville? I’ve just never fished the white bass run and don’t know much about it other than it’s spring time and in the feeder creeks and rivers.

Comment

What about LBJ or Buchanan? Or even Somerville? I’ve just never fished the white bass run and don’t know much about it other than it’s spring time and in the feeder creeks and rivers.

Colorado Bend or the Creeks at Somerville.

Comment

I appreciate the info guys.

Comment

Got the boat ready Saturday for both sandies, striper, and slabs. Now, just need the wind to cooperate on the weekends...

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

We've had some good catches on LBJ up towards the Inks dam. Right past the first set of boulders you gotta navigate through. Even get into the occasional hybrid.

Comment

Has anyone hit up any of the creeks that come out of Lake Benbrook yet? Or do they run up on Lake Worth towards the nature center?

Comment

Went to Granger yesterday on the San Gabriel at the steps and at Primitive boat ramp. Was pretty slow. Anyone been there recently?

Comment

Working...
                                X