What sight for the new bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What sight for the new bow

Picking up a new bow from a fellow TBHer and I like the rest that it currently has on in but I'll be switching the sight out on it.
    With that being said if you had a budget of 250$ or less what sight would you be purchasing?
    Reviews of the ones you guys have that you like would be much appreciated also.

I've been primarily looking at the IQ retina lock and the Trophy ridge react one. So reviews on those would be greatly appreciated

The react one looks too bulky to me. I have a react five in the mail and a sward apex 3rd plane. If I had that money to spent I would get a Spot Hogg gogg-it wrapped. IMO. I will let you know on the react though.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterchris View Post
      The react one looks too bulky to me. I have a react five in the mail and a sward apex 3rd plane. If I had that money to spent I would get a Spot Hogg gogg-it wrapped. IMO. I will let you know on the react though.
      Thats the one downside to the react one I'm seeing also but reviews don't seem to complain about the size at all

Comment

Spot Hogg Hogg It is what I have. Been thrilled with it for years, and will probably transfer it to my next bow as well.

Twerpy also has one on her bow, Mrs has the Hunter model.

I'm a big fan of Spot Hogg products. Extremely accurate, and tough as nails. I've carried and lifted my bow by the sight may times, never on e been off

Comment

I've had the Trophy Ridge React 5 pin for 2 years now and its been money. But I'm in the market for a single pin sight and looking at the Spot Hogg Hogg Father, only thing is its $$$$. I also dont like the size of the TR react one sight.

Comment

I've been hearing good things about the Spot Hogg Fast Eddie. The double pin is definitely unique as well.

Comment

Trophy Ridge React 5 pin PRO

Comment

Been looking at some of the HHA products also

Comment

For a multi pin I would highly recommend a spot Hogg Hogg it, Hunter, or an Axcel Armortech. I used a Hogg it for the last several years and it was awesome, only reason I got rid of it was to get a Hogg Father.

For a single pin you should really take a look at the axcel accutouch. My buddy got one and it is pretty sweet and fairly decently priced.

Some of these may cost more than $250 new but you could find any of them used for that or less. In fact I sold my Hogg it for $150.

Comment

Have heard nothing but solid things from spot hog

Top for more input

Comment

Black Gold Revenge with sculpted base.

Comment

Sport Hogg hogg father is my favorite. You may have to find a used 1 to stay in that price range though...I also have a single spin black gold on my old bow that I've had no issues with and was super easy to get dialed in

Comment

Vote for spot Hogg. I've had it on 3 to 4 bows now.

Comment

Either Black Gold or Spot Hogg.

Comment

I got a Spot Hogg Fast Eddie right after they came out and I love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X