Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats chew!!!!! Man I'm on the wrong family

Comment

Awesome job for the chew family. I think I am getting convinced to go out there with you next year. When things slow down a bit we can get together and shoot some more.

Comment

Perfect morning in the Sam. Had a deer come in at 6:30 and it looked like a buck. Still too dark to see and it was only 9 yds from my tree! Prolly a giant I’ll never see again. Gonna sit most of the day. We’ll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Dmack! Doing well. Haven't got to hunt much due to work and other stuff. Did sneak off Sunday to my brother's place in Buffalo and smokepole a good one. Crappy video off of my video camera viewer.

https://youtu.be/78FHeiIMrWg
          Cool video Bobby!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
            Perfect morning in the Sam. Had a deer come in at 6:30 and it looked like a buck. Still too dark to see and it was only 9 yds from my tree! Prolly a giant I’ll never see again. Gonna sit most of the day. We’ll see what happens.
            Good Luck Lee!

Comment

Get it done lee!!

Comment

8 hrs in the stand was long enough for today. Try again next time.

Comment

Anyone hear dogs in the SHNF woods during their hunts near Lake Conroe? Last few hunts have heard dogs, sound like they are chasing game. The dogs seem to be moving mostly in the morning. Spoke to another hunter who said a pit bull came up on him fast in the woods while he was going to his spot. He noted he had added some scent to the bottom of his boots.

Comment

Man its dead in here

Comment

I’m at work. Don’t tell me y’all haven’t been hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                        I’m at work. Don’t tell me y’all haven’t been hunting!
                        I'm building a bow, checked cams today and it took quite a bit out of me. Gonna be back out with almost daily updates after this week when finals are done

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                          I'm building a bow, checked cams today and it took quite a bit out of me. Gonna be back out with almost daily updates after this week when finals are done

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
                          Plz do in between home and work haven't got but 1 sit under my belt, only to find out the put a horse trail right by/throught my spot!!!

Comment

Nuff said [emoji38]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                              Nuff said [emoji38]

Congrats!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks again Damian! I couldn't have gotten him out without you brother!

Comment

Working...
                                X