Elevated Krivoman Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How high can you make the platform without having a really bad shot angle when sitting in a regular chair?

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
    How high can you make the platform without having a really bad shot angle when sitting in a regular chair?

Depends on your window configuration. There are several different windows through the years?

I think I have the second or 3rd generation with the small window mounted in the top section of the inserts. I was good shooting on a 5‘ platform but had to flip the insert over since I wanted my camera below my shot line and didn’t want to shoot it.

Here’s what it looked like before I flipped the center shooting window.
    Last edited by Smart; 08-01-2022, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Us vertically challenged bowhunters struggle with physics and geometry...

Here's me killing a krivoman.

Semper Fi

Comment

I have a buddy that had his on an 8’ tower. He shot out of it in to his pen just fine. Mine sits on a six foot tower.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Us vertically challenged bowhunters struggle with physics and geometry...

Here's me killing a krivoman.

Semper Fi
          This was an instant classic upon release of the video. I am only 5’ 9” and use a regular rolling chair....at its highest level.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Depends on your window configuration. There are several different windows through the years?

I think I have the second or 3rd generation with the small window mounted in the top section of the inserts. I was good shooting on a 5‘ platform but had to flip the insert over since I wanted my camera below my shot line and didn’t want to shoot it.

Dang Jason.....it looks like you keep a vacuum cleaner in there. It’s clean!!

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
              Dang Jason.....it looks like you keep a vacuum cleaner in there. It’s clean!!

Lmao. Hopefully I can keep it that way. [emoji38]It’s brand new ….the carpet and base. The blind I bought used but cleaned it up and put new deluxe windows in it.

Comment

Lmao. Hopefully I can keep it that way. [emoji38]It’s brand new ….the carpet and base. The blind I bought used but cleaned it up and put new deluxe windows in it.
                I gotcha. Those were pics when you first set it up. I take cedar limbs in to the blind with me. They are all over the floor of my Krivoman. I literally need to vacuum it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                  I gotcha. Those were pics when you first set it up. I take cedar limbs in to the blind with me. They are all over the floor of my Krivoman. I literally need to vacuum it out.

Yes … two weeks ago.

Man if I bring cedar in my blind and I have, it’s in a 5 gallon bucket [emoji23]. Spent too much time in windowless, owl, black widow and wasp infested south Texas box blinds when I was young to not try to keep my blinds clean.[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I killed my best buck ever out of my Krivoman on a 10' stand base approx 20 yards from a 50" tall cattle panel pen. It was 26 yards to the point the buck was standing when I shot him.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Mine were bought new last year so not sure what version I have. I didn't realize you could flip the window's around. I will have to look closer. I was thinking to put my platform at 6ft or so, but I don't want to be stuck having to use some sort of stool to sit on.

Comment

Have 1 12ft and dont have no angle issue.

Comment

Mine sits on a 10' platform my feeder is 18 yds from the blind. I have no issues

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Krivo-Scott.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	403.4 KB
ID:	24688241

Click image for larger version

Name:	Krivo-Scott2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.1 KB
ID:	24688242
                            All of mine are on 8' platforms. No issue at all. . .

Comment

Bruh, a square table in a round blind? Congrats on defeating ocd! 😂

Comment

Working...
                              X