Sling a Ling bow sling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sling a Ling bow sling?

Anyone tried this sling by Jakt Gear? It looks like a good idea but sometimes looks can be deceiving lol.

Not familiar with them so no help. I made mine out of 1” ratchet strap and 2 cheap belt buckles. Works for me. Easy on and easy off.

Comment

Kinda looks like something that would get in my way.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
        Not familiar with them so no help. I made mine out of 1” ratchet strap and 2 cheap belt buckles. Works for me. Easy on and easy off.
        I've got a Primos sling that is okay, but have to remove it to shoot. Not that that would happen a lot lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
          Kinda looks like something that would get in my way.
          I thought that also, supposedly the way it's held on the side by a magnet it's always out of the way. I typically wouldn't have a big need for one but have a trip planned that may involve a bit of walking and still hunting. Was curious about these.

Comment

Originally posted by tef View Post
            I've got a Primos sling that is okay, but have to remove it to shoot. Not that that would happen a lot lol.
            I remove mine when I’m set. Takes 1 minute. I do the same with my rifle sling.

Comment

Bought one, took it off and went to the Primos one that protects the cams. Stuck it in my gear somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                Bought one, took it off and went to the Primos one that protects the cams. Stuck it in my gear somewhere.
                Lol. I figure that's what I would do. I like the Primos for the reasons you stated; string and cam protection. I'll probably just stick with that. Thanks

Comment

My son and I purchased them for our bows. Easy to use and stays out of the way with a magnet. We also purchased another contraption that hooks on to the front of a backpack strap. Easy on....easy off. I utilize both methods while stalking. I noticed a whole bunch of these devices at the Total Archery Challenge in San Antonio.

Comment

I have one and like it, perfect for spot and stalk.

Magnet keeps it out of the way and secure. I searched a ton after my first elk hunt and this is the one I liked the most.

The Primos is good for going to a blind, spot and stalk you need to be ready to shoot pretty quick.

Comment

Looked at them a few years ago. Ended up braiding my own out of paracord. Use Mathews Silent Connect System to attach it. Just used it to transport it and take it off when I'm to my spot. Comes of quickly if needed.

Comment

Working...
                      X