What makes it better???

chiggerex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

White vinegar

Comment

Coleman fuel.

Comment

Take a hot shower and put hydrogen peroxide on them.
          Basically, the chigger liquefies your skin cells to make a feeding tube. The longer they feed, the bigger and thicker the tube gets and makes itching worse. The peroxide will break down the feeding tube. The hot shower kills the chigger and opens the pores for the peroxide to work. I tried the bleach solution once and ended up with chemical burns that itched for months. Will never do that again

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
            Take a hot shower and put hydrogen peroxide on them.
            Basically, the chigger liquefies your skin cells to make a feeding tube. The longer they feed, the bigger and thicker the tube gets and makes itching worse. The peroxide will break down the feeding tube. The hot shower kills the chigger and opens the pores for the peroxide to work. I tried the bleach solution once and ended up with chemical burns that itched for months. Will never do that again
            This is what we do.

Comment

Drench your legs,ankles with rubbing alcohol. Do this several times a day.

Comment

We used ChigerRid or clear nail polish. It's supposed to suffocate them. For the itch Benedryl cream.

Comment

Used peroxide, vinegar and nail polish. No e of it works very well. I don't envy you one bit.

Comment

The best thing if I get them bad enough is a steroid shot at the doctor’s office.
                    If only a handful of bites then it’s a hot shower and peroxide.

Comment

Nail polish is a good placebo.

Comment

Chiggers

I’ve got them all over my legs, waist, neck, and lower back right now. My legs are on fire. Bleach isn’t helping… in for remedies too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ChiggerEx was always my go to. But I understand they have changed the chemical make up and it’s not as effective anymore. Can’t verify that that because I haven’t had to use it in a couple of years though

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Nail polish is a good placebo.
                            Lol, but it suffocates them and kills them 😁. At least that’s what I was told growing up.

Comment

Friend told me to use hair spray last year, seemed to work.

Not a single chigger bite this year. Guess the drought killed them off.

Comment

Working...
                              X