Losing Lease[emoji24]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing Lease[emoji24]

Looks like we are going to lose our little slice of DeWitt County heaven. The owners have decided to sell. We were just starting to see great improvements in our deer herd. Killed my best deer out there, as it was a bow hunters dream. Oh well, guess that's the way life goes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

That stinks!! Good luck on the search moving forward.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you in finding another good place.

Comment

Man that’s a butt kick for sure. Good luck on greener pastures and an occasional drop tine sir.

Comment

It really hits you in the gut. I helped build up two trophy leases to have them both jerked out from under us. Over 10yrs of deer management shot to hell. Well I guess somebody’s enjoying it.

Comment

Dammit. That sucks. Y’all had it going on out there.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
              It really hits you in the gut. I helped build up two trophy leases to have them both jerked out from under us. Over 10yrs of deer management shot to hell. Well I guess somebody’s enjoying it.
              That’s precisely why I don’t understand people who lease ( I do as well ) spend so much money building up someone else’s assets. All the work and money is one phone call away from wasted.
              Not A criticism

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Maybe you can get a chance to Lease from the new owner? I would certainly make an attempt too if you can.

Comment

Sorry to hear that you got deleted!

Comment

Thats a bum deal. Know how you feel, lost ours earlier this yr after about 10 yrs.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry dude. The way real estate prices are going, this may be a common theme.

Comment

Bad deal for sure... I dread the day.. Nothing lasts forever..

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          That’s precisely why I don’t understand people who lease ( I do as well ) spend so much money building up someone else’s assets. All the work and money is one phone call away from wasted.
                          Not A criticism
                          Exactly, I have never understood the ones doing that. If you don’t own the land, all you are doing is building a great deer herd for the next group to shoot.

Comment

Dang it Chris. I hate to hear that. Y’all had a good thing going with a bright future

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                              Sorry to hear that you got deleted!
                              Now that right there is funny.

Not the situation OP. Just the comment.

Comment

Working...
                              X