• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good on ya, Bill!

Comment

Happy for y’all Bill!

Comment

Slow to thank the rest of y'all, thanks. We slept there Friday night. It will be interesting trying to balance between Brazos Co until she retires and Sheridan. We had a septic system installed last week for the building plumbing stubs and the RV. Had the Chinese tallow clump in the front of the building removed. Got our "cold storage" ready as well. Electrician will put me in circuits for the frig, freezer, washer and dryer and we will have use of them in the building.

FYI, Reolink cameras work very well. Mine are wifi based and haven't put three GBs worth of data on the card yet but sends me notifications when triggered.

Comment

Comment

Congrats! And nice looking place. I’m just up the road from you in Sublime on the river[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              Congrats! And nice looking place. I’m just up the road from you in Sublime on the river[emoji6]

I’m right past Sublime, left on 132 going towards Hallettsville. We’re remodeling an old farmhouse and are here almost every weekend. Till I can move out here. I’m always cooking something so come visit.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                I’m right past Sublime, left on 132 going towards Hallettsville. We’re remodeling an old farmhouse and are here almost every weekend. Till I can move out here. I’m always cooking something so come visit.

Small world, we're on 132 as well, you probably know the place....we just got done mulching part of the front of it and are prepping to pour the slab for our barn

Stop by if you see us working out there and have a beer.

Comment

I'm up 106/806. Just south of Columbus. Welcome to CoCo

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                    Small world, we're on 132 as well, you probably know the place....we just got done mulching part of the front of it and are prepping to pour the slab for our barn

Stop by if you see us working out there and have a beer.

Will do. I think I know where you’re talking about.

Comment

Working...
                    X