Positive Thoughts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Positive Thoughts.

I have a good friend. That showed up when I did not expect it. He calls right when I need it. He doesn't know the impact he and his family has on my family. His mother has recently has a couple Injuries. And now is in recovery at a nursing home. Keep this Green Screen Brother in your thoughts/Prayers, whatever you believe In. He's one heck of a good guy. I look forward to his weekly calls and chats.

Mom. Mom is what we ALL should call this man's mother. Great lady.

That’s a good emotion BL. Great friends are hard to come by. Prayers for mom.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
      That’s a good emotion BL. Great friends are hard to come by. Prayers for mom.
      Amen!! She is an incredible lady. Funny. Smart. History. You name it. Great people.

Comment

It's great to have people like that in your life. I have a couple myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
          It's great to have people like that in your life. I have a couple myself.
          I could not agree more.

Comment

Great Friends are a Godsend. I had so many that truly stood beside my Kids and Me and held My kids and I up when my Wife passed that it amazed me. One of them is/was an atheist but truly had a great heart through that time and praise God I really think He is starting to be a believer.

Comment

Working...
            X