Oyster Bars...raw oysters served!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
    Good Greif Shane. I am referring to these particular oysters. The flavor is not there for eating raw in my books. I love oysters any way I can get them. Raw is my favorite cause they’re not as heavy and I can eat more of them.
    Now you done gone and went frenchie on me???

That splains the yankee oyster. RIP cajun Terry. Let us welcome Terrie the fire

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      What kinda cajun are you??? Raw always better than fried

Back in the day my dad would park the air boat on a reef of west matagorda and he would shuck and eat them right there. He would put a few clumps in the floor of the boat, then find a few derelict crab traps to save and we'd have a gumbo for dinner.

back when you could actually kill a limit of ducks in less than an hour anytime you wanted
      Thats sound like my early years with my grampa.

Comment

Now you done gone and went frenchie on me???

That splains the yankee oyster. RIP cajun Terry. Let us welcome Terrie the fire
        Oh look who woke up frisky this morning!!! I like it when they talk chit. It like…..gives me a rush that’s hard to explain. But all you white people act alike. Gonna run to the lease real quick and we can sword fight later Crackerbox.

Comment

Oh look who woke up frisky this morning!!! I like it when they talk chit. It like…..gives me a rush that’s hard to explain. But all you white people act alike. Gonna run to the lease real quick and we can sword fight later Crackerbox.
          Crapatalk let me miss this gem. I resemble those remarks

I guess you went to the lease for swine oysters?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Crapatalk let me miss this gem. I resemble those remarks

I guess you went to the lease for swine oysters?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
            LOL. I did and struck out. But I got rained on so I’m all gooder than I was earlier.

Comment

LOL. I did and struck out. But I got rained on so I’m all gooder than I was earlier.
              What's rain??

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                What's rain??
                Well good grief. Let me see if I can splain it to ya BL. You know that wet stuff that normally falls out of the sky (especially on your vacation) that you haven’t seen in about 3 months? My people call that rain.

Comment

Watching Oyster aquaculture right now on RFDTV. Blonde girl up north somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best oysters I have had are at Moon Doggies on the water in Rockport but only in months with an r in them. They have their own oyster boats. I can eat several dozen at a time if they are not $50 a dozen. I have had ‘‘em all over the country but blue point gulf oysters by far are the best-right out of the water.

Comment

Gilhoulies Is the best I’ve ever had!

Comment

Working...
                      X