• Show
Clear All

Omg.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
      Hands down.

Can't hold a candle to it.

Nuff said.

Any TBH discussion of food, hunting products, boots, tires, vehicles, ..... pretty much anything will have one, two, or all 3 statements in the replies.

Basically all three statements mean... Whatever I have, use, or believe is the best. End of conversation.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      Winner, well done with the context specific clarification. This aint just click bait.

ac

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        This is hands down the worse thread about hands down I have ever seen[emoji4]
        I give this a thumbs up. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
          Hulk is hands down the baddest butt kicking sun of a gun
          absolutely not, hands down. He has to get into this angry rage to do anything. If he can't get all worked up and emotional, he is a mere mortal. Now there is Batman, who is also a mere mortal, but rich and has all those cool gadgets. I'm pretty sure the Justice League would all agree that Batman > Hulk...

....hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
            absolutely not, hands down. He has to get into this angry rage to do anything. If he can't get all worked up and emotional, he is a mere mortal. Now there is Batman, who is also a mere mortal, but rich and has all those cool gadgets. I'm pretty sure the Justice League would all agree that Batman > Hulk...

....hands down.
            Holy good grief Batman!!

Comment

"Hands Down" could be a label for a new deer attractant.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                "Hands Down" could be a label for a new deer attractant.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!
                There may already be a Hnads Dwon labeled attractant for catching leprechauns.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post

....hands down.
                  Good grief I’m so mad now I’m hands down gonna go kick some *** in PACE

Comment

Hands down!

Originally posted by Gerald G View Post
                    No sir, never watched a batman show.

Well hands down that explains not understanding the reference [emoji38]

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                      Hands down.

Can't hold a candle to it.

Nuff said.

Any TBH discussion of food, hunting products, boots, tires, vehicles, ..... pretty much anything will have one, two, or all 3 statements in the replies.

Basically all three statements mean... Whatever I have, use, or believe is the best. End of conversation.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

And don’t forget the infamous….. “you can thank me later!”[emoji12]

Comment

I personally love a keyboard disagreement when one person calls the other person they are mad at, "brother".

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                          I personally love a keyboard disagreement when one person calls the other person they are mad at, "brother".

Bless your heart Brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would like to present “nuff said” before the council. It seems to me that this saying almost exclusively punctuates a really stupid statement.

This is just a theory I have, and I’ve put very little actual thought into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              I would like to present “nuff said” before the council. It seems to me that this saying almost exclusively punctuates a really stupid statement.

This is just a theory I have, and I’ve put very little actual thought into it.

Try that one in PACE. There ain’t never “nuff said” over there

Comment

Hump it till it pees....

hands down

Comment

Working...
                                X