Krivoman Blinds in Stock at all my Dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman Blinds in Stock at all my Dealers

Just ran a large batch of Blinds so that the dealers could have a large inventory for this upcoming season. If you can come to me in Leander, you can find them at these locations.

Oasis- Uvalde
    Freer Deer camp- Freer
    Dilley Feed and grain- Dilley
    Ultramatic Feeders- Houston area
    Defender Outdoors- Ft worth
    Pilot Point Feed Store- Pilot point texas
    Clear fork Country Store- Graham texas
    Ideal Storage- Gatesville Tx
    Aldredge Gardens- Midland
    Double Barrel- San Angelo

I have been running about 4 weeks turnaround, but getting caught up, So probably looking at 2 weeks turn around now on ground blinds. Hope this helps..

Happy Hunting.

Just got mine up in west Texas. Can’t wait to smoke a mule deer out of it. Rolled it from the trailer to the setup location (100 yards). Need another one.

Comment

I bought one from Aldredge earlier this year.

Comment

Does Los Cazadores in Pearsall still have them?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave W View Post
          Not yet. Dilley feed has them though

Comment

Originally posted by Dave W View Post

Yes they do, I was there last week and they had a atleast a few. I believe they were $1,399.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
              Not yet. Dilley feed has them though

I saw a few of your blinds at Los Cazadores sir. I stopped by in way home from Laredo last week. Very nice blinds.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                I saw a few of your blinds at Los Cazadores sir. I stopped by in way home from Laredo last week. Very nice blinds.

I guess they moved some from stonewall to pearsal

Comment

Ok, this is probably a dumb question but will they fit in the back of a truck with 8' bed? Thinking I could lay it on it's side and strap it down. Bad idea?

Comment

These blinds are awesome. My cousin Herbie picked up a pair and we dropped them off at his property in Menard. I cannot wait to kill something out of them. Very well made.
                    Now I know what everyone has been raving about

Rush2Judge...Maybe this will give you an idea of how to transport. It is how we did it.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Great looking setup. I just need one or two ground blinds for bow hunting. It looks like it should work. I just don't want to damage the door or windows.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                        Ok, this is probably a dumb question but will they fit in the back of a truck with 8' bed? Thinking I could lay it on it's side and strap it down. Bad idea?
                        Moved one from Leander to Leon County in a 5’ 8” bed right at 3 years ago. Not exactly ideal but yeah, it’ll work.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                          Moved one from Leander to Leon County in a 5’ 8” bed right at 3 years ago. Not exactly ideal but yeah, it’ll work.
                          Thanks! Time to spend some money. I just don't want to mess with going to the property to get a trailer if I don't have to. I want to use this in in a bow only spot. I used a popup last year with some success and want to make it a bit more permanent.

Comment

Working...
                          X