Colorado Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocksprings2017 View Post
    Well we really wanted land around Pagosa Springs but land prices have gotten very high. What we got in Trinidad would have easily cost us twice to three times the amount in Pagosa. So we started looking in different areas and found Trinidad. We still love Pagosa and its not that far from Trinidad so we're happy but we still might by some land in Pagosa in the future if land ever comes back down we'll see. We plan on living there full time, my wife works from home and I work offshore so there's really no problem where we live. I love Houston and Texas but man everytime we go to Colorado we never want to leave and always have said if we get the opportunity to move there we will so here we are. Now I get to hunt elk, mule deer, and bear right out my back door and public land and you cant beat the weather!
    Pure greatness!!!! Super jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
      Pure greatness!!!! Super jealous.
      X2!

Comment

Nice, just got back from Colorado. Beautiful place, but the only souvenir I brought back was the rona.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Congrats man, can imagine how hard that was getting back to Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats. Beautiful country for sure. Good luck on your awesome next adventure.

Comment

Congratulations.

We’ve looked at getting a little slice of heaven up that way, but we always seem to wait just a little to long to buy.

Comment

Thanks guys for the kind words!! Now its time to start paying some stuff off and getting that property ready!!!!

Comment

What are the architectural restrictions on house sizes and are barndominiums allowed to reduce fire dangers?

Comment

You cant get much more southern Colorado than Trinidad....will be passing through that area next week for Taylor Park.....

Comment

Big time congrats.

Comment

Beautiful country down there in Southern Colorado. Congratulations on your new piece of land.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                            What are the architectural restrictions on house sizes and are barndominiums allowed to reduce fire dangers?
                            House has to be minimum 600 square feet and yes barndominiums are allowed. That's what we plan on building.

Comment

Very nice! We have thought of doing the same.

Does your place border public land and have access to it via the subdivision?

Comment

Congratulations! That’s a great area with abundant wildlife. We elk hunt not far from your new digs!

Comment

Working...
                                X