No announcement yet.

Sunglasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shady rays pretty good...and you can't beat the warranty. lose them, break them, whatever and they will replace for the cost of shipping, no questions asked. just replaced a pair last week that i broke the frame on.

Comment

Ombraz... the search is over. Thank me later

Comment

Sunglasses

Shady Rays if you want something “cool”. I just get the $16 Strike Kings at Walmart. I can see the same fish as my buddies wearing Costas. I have about 10 sets. I don’t get mad when I lose a set. They spend 3 hours looking for theirs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by 175gr7.62; 07-26-2022, 03:27 PM.

Comment

The free dark safety glasses from work

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
            I’ve heard a lot of advertising for shadyrays.com apparently I think they offer lifetime warranty that includes losing them.. I briefly looked a few weeks ago and remember seeing them between $50-$100.. I’ll probably try them next time I need some
            i love mine. had someone grab them at church camp and they replaced mine. all it cost was shipping

Comment

8$ polarized ones at Home Depot. Bought 4 pairs on my last trip there.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Shot View Post
                What are the best value polarized sunglasses you’ve found? No Maui Jim or Oakley - I’m talking about $25-40 or so
                Goodr

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  8$ polarized ones at Home Depot. Bought 4 pairs on my last trip there.
                  I never see them at our HD

Comment

I never see them at our HD
                    They are up front right behind the right side of self check out places.

Comment

S11s came in the mail yesterday. Very happy with them. Kast kings arrived as well. Both very nice. Thanks everyone

Comment

I mostly use Strike King glasses from wally world for fishing, but this thread led me to look at the Goodr website. I now feel compelled to try some just because of the genius of their product names and descriptions. Polarization is good and all, but these things apparently even repel leopards! Could be a handy thing. Think I'll order a pair of "A Ginger's Soul" and give them a whirl.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jlp04c View Post
                          Ombraz... the search is over. Thank me later

I think I see why you like em ha. Never heard of these, probably won’t give that tension headache like others do to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another vote for Crossfire. On Amazon.

Comment

What are the best value polarized sunglasses you’ve found? No Maui Jim or Oakley - I’m talking about $25-40 or so
                              i use the $4 or $5 ones from the walmart fishing section. i like them just fine and ive used costa 580 glass ones

Comment

Our fishing guide recommended BreakLine Optics and we have been pretty pleased. I have 2 pair and Mary has a pair. She and I both have Costas as well.

Check out our collection of Breakline sunglasses and optics. Find durable & fashionable shades. Get high-quality eyewear built to last. Shop now!

Comment

Working...
                                X