No announcement yet.

Bleu Smell/Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love me a good BB pace thread around the campfire...

Can't remember the last time I had ice cream...sucks getting old.

The homemade brings back memories...my first gig in the early 90's was in a bbq joint & the health dept made us quit serving cuz the recipe had raw eggs. MAN, I would always wait until the bucket was almost gone & eat the rich batch of sugars that settled at the bottom. I would literally get a Beavis bungholio rush.

Comment

Originally posted by bignick612 View Post
      If those are your factors when choosing ice cream brands then HEB definitely doesn't make the list. They are as liberal as they come.
      I really have no idea what HEB is into. I was simply naming the next ice cream that came to mind. I don't have enough time to keep up with every move a company makes and about the only news I consume is on TBH. If a company's immoral views or behavior become known to me or gets shoved in my face then I'll make a call then. There are plenty of brands and companies who have made it obvious to me without digging for others.

Comment

Mods. Please ban this UnChristain post!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
          Mods. Please ban this UnChristain post!
          You are a blessing

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I would hate on Blue Bell if they didn't make that butter pecan. Man that stuff is good.

Comment

Southern BlackBerry Cobbler is legit! It seems to be seasonal and in short supply but when Blue Bell puts it out its so good it should be against the law. But it ain't! Corporate corruption blah blah blah but but but he lied blah blah blah.

Comment

Take your meds bro. Ice cream has got your panties in a bunch?

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                  When I'm in Texas I do eat Blue Bell. It is good ice cream, but nothing special.
                  Wrap your face around some Buttered Pecan. Thats special. All others suck penga.

Disclaimer: My wifes homemade Butter Pecan is super special.

Comment

High fructose corn syrup? Oh, the humanity!

Comment

I prefer Ben and Jerry's. More aligned with my political beliefs....

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                        Ya’ll are killing me. So are we boycotting them or not. I heard they are making chili flavored ice cream with no beans so if you want to boycott I’m on board. Just say the word and I’ll shut them down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Can't wait!!
                        Wonder if it will come with crackers?

Comment

Meh. It's ok I guess.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

I like Blue Bell and have eaten more Blue Bell than all other ice creams combined times a factor of 5-10x in my life. However, I actually like the Kroger in house brand better than Blue Bell. it is oh so creamy lol

Comment

Man that bowl of buttered pecan was good. Yall still mad?

Comment

Bow/hunting season better hurry up and get here is all I know! You guys have started derailment season on a high note I see. BB is god’s ice cream and we all know it.

What’s on the menu for tomorrow’s boycott/bashing thread!?!? Better not be Meskin food y’all here me

Two ice cream threads on the same page have made me want some dam ice cream

Comment

Working...
                                X