Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did any of y’all watch Don’t Look Up. ?

Comment

What do the conspiracy people think it is?

Comment

Splendora checking in!

My girl saw it, they were in the pool last night. She called to tell me about it, I said it’s rare to see them where we are with all the tall pines around us.

We’ve seen some really cool ones out in Comstock though.

I saw a burner like this one time outside of El Paso. We were in the middle of a long movement and wrapping up selection, that thing lit out across the horizon and was just beautiful. My buddy and fellow Cadre asked the few candidates remaining what they’d wished for, they didn’t respond. So my buddy says, I wished that a giant can of CS would fall right in front of us…they remained quiet. We pressed on into the night….never forget it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did it make any noise?

Comment

Dang that would be an awesome sight to see live. Great video thanks for sharing.

Comment

I was out bowfishing with my boy last night on the river near Tilden and caught it out of the corner of my eye, then it disappeared behind the trees. But it was bright, then the whole sky flashed.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Been a few nights since Ive seen or had fireball.

Comment

I saw an interview with an astronomer that studies such things and he said it only takes a meteor the size of a softball to put on a display like that. He said most you see streaking across the sky are pebble sized

Comment

Saw one along with quite a few friends over Canyon Lake. This was maybe 16 years ago. We thought it was fireworks but it kept getting closer and was way too large for fireworks. Finally started breaking up across the lake and it was quite spectacular. Just glad that I wasn’t alone because no one would have believed it.

Comment

We had one buzz by in camp one night in Rocksprings several years ago. Lots of folks in camp that weekend (may have been opening weekend) but camp went silent then everybody said "Did you see that!?!" at the same time. Pretty cool to see, I think I read later that it was seen and registered all the way out in New Mexico somewhere too.

Comment

I was Working and watched it go over Tawakoni state park. It really was a sight to see.

Comment

Saw it in Aransas Pass

Comment

Working...
                          X