Active Shooter at DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Active Shooter at DFW

A flight attendant friend just posted that there is an active shooter inside DFW. Anyone confirm this? Situation? Nothing on breaking news that I saw

DFW| Dallas, TX (Dallas County)| SHTSTB| 8008 Herb Kelleher Way| DPD on scene active shooter at Love Field. PD reporting shooter down. Unkn number of victims| DFW248| 11:15

Comment

Originally posted by WTX View Post
      DFW| Dallas, TX (Dallas County)| SHTSTB| 8008 Herb Kelleher Way| DPD on scene active shooter at Love Field. PD reporting shooter down. Unkn number of victims| DFW248| 11:15
      Geez

Comment

There was a **** load of LE that ran down Lemmon Ave. towards Love Field. Now we know why. Prayers for all involved.

Comment

Love field
          [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRcW_gbVpYY"]NOW: Reported shooting at Love Field - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Anyone want to take odds on the weapon used?

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
              Anyone want to take odds on the weapon used?
              Initial report are a lady with a handgun at a ticket counter shot by an officer. So sure I'm down for a wager.

Comment

*** At Love Field Airport....

Comment

More proof that I don’t want to go anywhere I can’t carry.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                    Initial report are a lady with a handgun at a ticket counter shot by an officer. So sure I'm down for a wager.
                    Sounds like great news to me, perp neutralized and nobody else shot

Comment

You can’t believe anything that comes out for at least 8 hour

Comment

My wife's friend was standing right there, the shooter walked right past him and was saying she was going to shoot the place up, started shooting in the air and the cops shot her. I'm guessing suicide by cop.

Comment

Saying she got shot in the leg and at hospital...

Comment

Jonathan Adams
                            @JZiLLA214...47m

Dallas Love Field - Female shooter was yelling as we walked into the baggage check in area. Shots were fired in the air. People began to take cover and run. Within minutes Dallas PD handled the situation. I don’t believe anyone, but the shooter was injured.

Comment

Working...
                            X