TEXAS STATE CHAPTER-NWTF ATV Raffle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TEXAS STATE CHAPTER-NWTF ATV Raffle

Want to share with all my fellow Texas Bowhunters what the Texas State Chapter is raffleing. The proceeds will help projects here in Texas (turkey releases, Jake events, wito events and Chapter growth). Our mission is to ' Save habitat and Save the hunt'. The future of hunting belonging to our kids, grandchildren and we are helping to preserve that for all. So if anyone interested in winning the ATV, now is the time got do it. All the while helping preserve Our hunting heritage

Norm wade
    TEXAS STATE CHAPTER-NWTF

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

My daughter is a sophomore at Texas State. I’d like to get her involved with this kind of thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
      My daughter is a sophomore at Texas State. I’d like to get her involved with this kind of thing.

Has she done any turkey hunting or calling. What's her interest. We looking for RD's if she wants to pursue that career path

Comment

Originally posted by greyghost7 View Post
        Has she done any turkey hunting or calling. What's her interest. We looking for RD's if she wants to pursue that career path

Yes sir she has, she actually has a pic in a TTHA Journal I have at the house that she killed with a x bow and she’s taken a couple others with shotgun. She Turkey and deer hunts with me every season since she could walk.

How do I go about getting her linked up with someone from your organization?

Comment

Working...
        X