TBH Airconditioning Hero!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Airconditioning Hero!

Ron (Airehead) installed a new AC system in my house in Austin back in 2019 with a ten year parts and labor warranty. This year the system just couldn't keep up with the 105+ temperatures, something about the compressor overheat safety cut-off, etc.

After some searching and waiting, today Ron's tech Sergio arrived with a new compressor other parts and installed it in the 103 degree heat which took around three hours in the sun. Immediately the inside house temp dropped from 83 degrees to eventually 78 degrees when it was 104 outside. Inside vent after install was blowing 64 degrees.

Ron had all of this done ASAP during the heat of the day and I never saw a bill.

Ron runs a professional and honest business and I made good friend.

Thank you, Ron, thank you Sergio, and thank you, TBH for the introduction!

Yes sir. He is a great guy. He drove a long way to put my system in in Centerville

Semper Fi

Comment

Waydago Ron

Comment

TBH has some of the finest folks (heros) in the history of internet forums.

Comment

He offered to come take a look at my dads home A/c some years back north of Palestine. Wish a guy like that was closer to me. Hard some times to find a reputable honest straightforward A/C service professional

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
            TBH has some of the finest folks (heros) in the history of internet forums.
            Does Snowflake killa qualify
            Couldn’t resist

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
              Does Snowflake killa qualify
              Couldn’t resist
              He slid me a $20 bill to say yes. So yes. $20 bucks is as good as 20 bucks....

Comment

Ron is a great guy. Knows his AC stuff. Got our walk in cooler rolling.

Comment

Ron is The Man! He put in a complete system for me last year and did a great job and was very professional and prompt. Can’t thank him enough!

Comment

Great to hear a story like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                      Ron is a great guy. Knows his AC stuff. Got our walk in cooler rolling.

My walk in cooler is not cooling. I sure wish he was closer to me. I can’t even find anyone to come out and take a look at it.

Comment

That’s the type person you wanna do business with!

Comment

Another example of the great people on this site.

Comment

One of our best...

Comment

Maybe I missed it, but throw his company name out there so everybody knows who to call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X