No announcement yet.

Did You Hear About 100 People Shot At Greenwoid Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden should hold a presser in the Rose Garden with this kid and him a hero, but it will never happen.

Comment

Always be ready gents, it can come at any time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No ID on the perp yet?

Comment

This is said to be the good guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            No ID on the perp yet?

They ID'd him several hours ago.

https://heavy.com/news/jonathan-sapirman/

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Questions as I don't want to read CNN

1. What gun did shooter use?
              2. What gun did the guy use to kill the shooter?
              3. Does anyone know why he started shooting? After a specific person, boss, ex? Do we know anything about him?
              4. How much ammo he have on him? How many mags (if gun even took one)?

Curious if anyone knows if this was going to be a mass shooting. Like if he came prepared to kill until out of ammo or being shot.

And I agree I sure hope people stand behind this guy and don't let the media/courts ruin him.
              Man, what a beating

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                I bet you didn't. WHY? Because an armed citizen blew the shooters brains out right after he opened fire. Three dead .

This should be all over the news.

I can't get link to post
                You know this happened yesterday right? I rarely watch the news and was aware of the situation

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                  I'd say I'd send some money to a go fund me for the kids lawyers, but I'm sure gofundme won't allow one for him.
                  Don't think he's going to need it. Everyone close to this seems pretty grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    Questions as I don't want to read CNN

1. What gun did shooter use?
                    2. What gun did the guy use to kill the shooter?
                    3. Does anyone know why he started shooting? After a specific person, boss, ex? Do we know anything about him?
                    4. How much ammo he have on him? How many mags (if gun even took one)?

Curious if anyone knows if this was going to be a mass shooting. Like if he came prepared to kill until out of ammo or being shot.

And I agree I sure hope people stand behind this guy and don't let the media/courts ruin him.
                    The legally armed bystander who ended up shooting the gunman was identified as as Elisjsha Dicken, 22, of Seymour, Indiana. Dicken was able to neutralize the gunman within two minutes after the gunman had already fired 24 rounds from his rifle. Dicken fired 10 shots from his Glock handgun.

"His actions were nothing short of heroic, he engaged the gunman from quite a distance with a handgun -- was very proficient in that, very tactically sound and as he moved to close in on the suspect he was also motioning for people to exit behind him," Ison said. "Many more people would have died last night if not for a responsible armed citizen that took action very quickly within the first two minutes of the shooting."

Comment

Is there any CCTV video from the malls cameras

Comment

Kudos to that guy for caring about his safety. I know too many people personally who are in the "wont happen to me" category.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          I ain’t military, but isn’t that a US Air Force insignia on the shooter shooter’s purple shirt?

Comment

And Fox devoted 15 seconds to this story on the Fox Report, supposedly their big news show. This just shows how far behind the eight ball gun owners are. Even people who are not liberal in nature are against gun ownership if they are living in the big cities, especially on either coast. They really have no grasp of reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcoyote View Post
                              I ain’t military, but isn’t that a US Air Force insignia on the shooter shooter’s purple shirt?
                              Looks like it, but that’s an almost 10 year old photo. He has no LEO or Military experience .

Comment

Presser said the same for any training / Mil experience...the kiddo just got it done without hesitation.

His instincts / reactions just continues to amplify my frustrations with uvalde LE ten fold.

Comment

Working...
                                X