ReoLink as a Trail Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ReoLink as a Trail Camera

I was wondering if anyone has tried the Reolink camera as a cell camera. I ran across this on youtube and it looks really nice for the options that you get and the cost is not that bad. This would also be great to watch a camp area at your lease if you have cell service.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmmmS9MkzBk"]The Best Cellular Trail Camera (and it's not even a cellular trail camera) Reolink Go PT - YouTube[/ame]

Interesting

Comment

I have the non LTE version which connects to wifi. no issues at all. solar panel keeps the camera charged. might have to try the LTE version.

Comment

Wow

Comment

I have viewed several of his videos and it almost looks to good to be true. I might try one out this summer on a hog trap. I like the fact that I can stream live video.

Comment

Not bad. I wonder what cell towers it uses.

Comment

We have 4 that we use off and on but we use them without wifi. We just go by and check the cards. If you do this you’ll have to check more often than a normal game camera as the batteries don’t last as long (solar panel helps) and the cards fill up quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have this exact setup

I have this exact setup and man its addicting. I have covert wireless as well. But these cameras are cheaper and about $10 a month and whats best its live feed can watch 24/7 live can move camera 360 degrees and 180 degreed up and down . Can talk to poachers or yell at coons haha. Has two way talk ! Takes video and pictures in low or high quality

Comment

I have a reo link camera on my back gate at the ranch. Sends me an alert anytime there is movement. Free sim and service because it is not activated much. I need 12 so it gets too pricey to use cellular cameras

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rofd1374 View Post
                    I have this exact setup and man its addicting. I have covert wireless as well. But these cameras are cheaper and about $10 a month and whats best its live feed can watch 24/7 live can move camera 360 degrees and 180 degreed up and down . Can talk to poachers or yell at coons haha. Has two way talk ! Takes video and pictures in low or high quality
                    I might have to give this a try.

Comment

We are using a wifi version of one at the back yard feeder. Pretty cool to have the live video stream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have two of them and they blow away trail cameras. I pay $20 a month per camera.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

These DO NOT connect to AT&T correct?

Comment

Just bought 2 outdoor and 1 indoor, non-LTE, during Prime Days. They are proud of those LTE ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X