Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Setting Up Hannah's Mathews Prima - We Have a Problem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hannah was home for the long weekend, so we took the opportunity to set up her Mathew's Prima so she can start practicing for the season. We encountered a bit of a hiccup but, fortunately, we got it resolved. We put together a video of our efforts.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHK6O1F_X1g&t=46s"]Hannah's Mathews Prima Bow Build - WE HAVE A PROBLEM! - YouTube[/ame]

Y'all give Hannah some love!
    My Flickr Photos

Top for afternoon bowhunters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Good work. Hannah is about to be all set. That bow is pretty quick! Hi Hannah!

Comment

Great video as usual!

Comment

She’s definitely gonna love that bow once it’s finalized. One can already tell she likes it by the smile at the end of the video.

My wife hasn’t been able to shoot hers in a few months due to a semi recent surgery, but she’s absolutely a fan. Quiet and pretty quick, even at lower draw weight. I ended up buying a V3X 29 after seeing how hers ran and I’m equally happy.

And great video.

Comment

Another PRIMA fan here. Hannah is going to love it. Looking forward to hearing about her adventures with this new ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
              She’s definitely gonna love that bow once it’s finalized. One can already tell she likes it by the smile at the end of the video.

My wife hasn’t been able to shoot hers in a few months due to a semi recent surgery, but she’s absolutely a fan. Quiet and pretty quick, even at lower draw weight. I ended up buying a V3X 29 after seeing how hers ran and I’m equally happy.

And great video.

Thanks! Hopefully your wife will be back at it soon!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

This is great and thanks for the kind words. Female shooters are a treat to work with. They listen and follow directions well. Good luck this year Hannah!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  This is great and thanks for the kind words. Female shooters are a treat to work with. They listen and follow directions well. Good luck this year Hannah!!
                  Thanks for the virtual "consult!"
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Glad you were able to get that figured out. I envy you guys knowing how to work on bows. That looks like a nice shooting bow.

Comment

Nice video! I have the same bow vice setup that you do. It works great.

Comment

Can someone put together the cliff notes?

My adhd ain’t about to let me watch 22 minutes of video to figure out what it’s about…..

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                          Can someone put together the cliff notes?

My adhd ain’t about to let me watch 22 minutes of video to figure out what it’s about…..

I tried but I still don’t know…

Comment

Y’all aren’t missing much. It’s just me spending 22 minutes (edited) of quality time with my college daughter!

The rest is just for those curious about bowsetup.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Get yer bow crap off the BAR, sir!

Comment

Working...
                              X