Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gonzo-rella. Disney junior no longer allowed here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can suggest is be more active in what your kids are watching. We allow Disney but no new content. Basically if it came out before 2015ish it's ok, if it's newer it has to be approved by us.

We also started buying blu rays of old shows like the Cosby show, Rifleman, Bonanza, etc. Our kids LOVE those old shows. It's all new to them so they don't care one way or the other about missing out on the newest stuff.

I heard about the Lightyear movie and wife and I decided it's a no go for our family. My feeling is if Disney will amend it for the Saudis they can amend it for the Christians. If they aren't willing to offer me the "Christian version" I won't pay them money to expose my kids to values that don't line up with mine.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
      Disney's been trash for decades. Been boycotting for over 20 years.
      Dang they have had a lot of good safe stuff you have missed out on in the past 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Dang they have had a lot of good safe stuff you have missed out on in the past 20 years.
        Not worth it to provide Disney with more money to promote their liberal agenda. And yes they have been promoting it for over 20 years.

Comment

Working...
        X