Help Catch a Thief - Plano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A $20,000 directional drill locating system was stolen from work truck in Houston (3rd this year). Has tracker pinging every 60 secs but we were told law will not respond without caller on site. Accurate to 100ft. Has made it to residential neighborhood in Plano. I'm unfamiliar but looks like "Artesia" area.

Any guidance/ideas would be appreciated!

I'm about to start driving but pings are trending toward OK.

Been sitting at intersection of Central Garden Ln and Prospect Park Ln for 30 min. Anybody know of any construction in the area? Bet the thief is at work this morning. Helpless feeling. Hopefully they're still there in 5 hours!

Comment

Good luck and I hope you get them

Comment

Artesia is further north. Intersection of central garden and prospect park is in Prosper. Wish I had known, drove within a mile of it a hour ago. All kinds of new homes being built in the area. Try calling Prosper PD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang I wish I was around Dallas today. Good luck! Should catch up to him.

Comment

Little logo just switched to yellow meaning they're camped out. I'd bet there's some utility drilling going on with a fancy new locator. Our haul guy is en route.

Comment

This is going to be good!

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Shoot Em

Comment

All i hope is that LE is able to recover our equipment.

Comment

Get a rope!!

Comment

Good luck. Hope you get your equipment back and catch a thief.

Comment

I hope y'all catch them. Let us know how it turns out.

Comment

Hope you get your equipment back & perps meet their maker.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                              A $20,000 directional drill locating system was stolen from work truck in Houston (3rd this year). Has tracker pinging every 60 secs but we were told law will not respond without caller on site. Accurate to 100ft. Has made it to residential neighborhood in Plano. I'm unfamiliar but looks like "Artesia" area.

Any guidance/ideas would be appreciated!

I'm about to start driving but pings are trending toward OK.
                              That's crazy they won't just go bust them, other than the police don't know what the piece looks like, so they would not know who is in possession of it. But then they will tell you not to take things into your own hands, then you could get in trouble for taking care of the problem yourself. The liberals have F'ed things up so bad in our world.
                              I would almost call them back and say, oh we found it in a different truck of ours, so the piece has not been stolen, we don't need your help. Then take care of the problem myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X