Cheap land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap land

If you wanted to buy some cheap land , within a 8-10 hour drive from Houston where would it be?
    I’m looking in AR and land is cheap. Just something to buy and sit on for future flip, or something to build a cabin on for a bug out spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mexico fits your search

Comment

Just curious what you call cheap?

Comment

Good luck in your search, but if it's still considered "cheap" in today's market, I'd be curious as to what would make it go up in value later on.

Comment

Terrell county

Comment

If you want it for a bug out location then you would want it closer, and realistically with how things are going, in my opinion, you are too late.

Comment

Originally posted by jaspermac View Post
              Mexico fits your search
              You must be a Mexican citizen to buy land in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                I thought Mexico changed that. Did they go back to you must be a citizen?

Comment

Cheap Arkansas land.......potential no legal access, no electricity, no water.

Invest in water well, establish electric, good access..

Large tracts in Eastern oklahoma are for sale, cash sales, banks wont finance because there is no legal access.

Comment

When I say cheap, I’m meaning 3-5 acres for 40k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                      False. You can own property in Old Mexico. It goes through a 50yr trust that you establish through the bank. Every 50yrs you renew the trust. If you get dual citizenship. You can then officially own with a trust. This is based off my experience owning beach front property. I believe there are other provisions that are a tad easier when you are not on coastal frontage.

Sent from my SM-A536V using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you really own ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
                          Cheap Arkansas land.......potential no legal access, no electricity, no water.

Invest in water well, establish electric, good access..

Large tracts in Eastern oklahoma are for sale, cash sales, banks wont finance because there is no legal access.
                          Yeah, I'd heard that but didn't know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                            False. You can own property in Old Mexico. It goes through a 50yr trust that you establish through the bank. Every 50yrs you renew the trust. If you get dual citizenship. You can then officially own with a trust. This is based off my experience owning beach front property. I believe there are other provisions that are a tad easier when you are not on coastal frontage.

Sent from my SM-A536V using Tapatalk
                            Oh nice! I didn't realize that. I guess it has changed. I almost wish the US would restrict ownership to citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                              If you want it for a bug out location then you would want it closer, and realistically with how things are going, in my opinion, you are too late.
                              First thing i thought also.
                              Not sure about now but Ozona was alot less than most places I had looked 20 years ago but it was a eight hour drive.....i passed on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X