Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Meet And Greet May 14. Any Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 2 hitch hikers. Can accommodate 3 more. But only need or want 1 more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
      , very nice jester of you, I havg not checked with my event planner yet, but would love to go

Well David, can you get permission to go?

Check your messages.

Comment

Regrettably I will be in Minneapolis for a SCI Board Meeting that week. Definitely headed your way sooner than later however.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Regrettably I will be in Minneapolis for a SCI Board Meeting that week. Definitely headed your way sooner than later however.
          That’s a shame Oscar. Maybe another time hopefully.

Comment

My bride and I did a test run Friday night... YEP, still pretty dang good groceries!! Ate till we were both way over loaded and still brought home a doggie bag...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              My bride and I did a test run Friday night... YEP, still pretty dang good groceries!! Ate till we were both way over loaded and still brought home a doggie bag...

I sure appreciate you and your bride making the sacrifice to make a test run for us. Not everyone would do that!

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                I sure appreciate you and your bride making the sacrifice to make a test run for us. Not everyone would do that!
                Charlie is y’all’s sacrificial lamb. Just a sweet little lamb.

Comment

May can not arrive soon enough!

Comment

Just now seeing this and as luck would have it, I’ll be at work.

But, I’m dang sure gonna bring the family up 1 night while I’m on days off!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
                      Just now seeing this and as luck would have it, I’ll be at work.

But, I’m dang sure gonna bring the family up 1 night while I’m on days off!!!
                      Look forward to meeting you one day sir.

Comment

Hmmm

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        May 14th? That's about time for the white bass to start stacking up on my spots on the main lake. I can catch a limit and then come to the meet and greet.

It's walking distance from the boat ramp I put in at.
                        Need any help catching them? Lol

Comment

Wish i could make it, ill be working nights.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeM View Post
                            Wish i could make it, ill be working nights.
                            That’s no excuse. The get to get together is in the daytime. You can sleep at work that night. LOL. Maybe next time.

Comment

The wife and I are planning on coming down to meet y'all and enjoy a great meal. Looking forward to it.

Comment

If I can get out of Polunsky I will be there. All joking aside sounds like a good time I may try and make it. Any good campgrounds close? I have a truck tent.

Comment

Working...
                                X