No announcement yet.

Carter’s Country-New Policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishing Tackle Unlimited in Houston used to be that way.,If your name didn’t match your drivers license name. No Sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
      Everyone arguing this is NOT who the ATF will be gunning for. Think about it.

FJB is actively trying to reduce the nationwide number of FFL holders.

FJB just got his MULTI BILLION $$ bill adding 87,000 IRS agents for increased audits

FJB just sent the FBI to raid Pres Trump’s Florida home

Quit using the phrases “I don’t see them coming for me, In the past I ………, or No government employee would follow illegal orders”!

We are living in a different world.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
        Shows how much I pay attention. I’ve only filled that form out a few times and don’t recall. Oh well.
        They should have guided you through it! I read everything on them before I start filling them out. It’s very easy to do exactly as you did

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoastin View Post
          That policy sits okay with me. Especially when it comes to buying a firearm.
          Totally agree.

Comment

Ran by the Katy store today to look at some binos. Was oogling the Beretta .410 SP’s.

Still a life long fan of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
              Ran by the Katy store today to look at some binos. Was oogling the Beretta .410 SP’s.

Still a life long fan of them.
              Are you referring to the Katy freeway location? I’ve never heard of a store in Katy.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
                Are you referring to the Katy freeway location? I’ve never heard of a store in Katy.
                Yes, Katy freeway.

Comment

Stuff like this is why I buy from a local gun shop. I have the guys cell number and we have been friends for years..

As far as someone else using my card, my wife and kids use mine all the time. The don't need a card with their name on it. It stays in my wallet and I give it to who wants to use it. That way there's no room for spending money they shouldn't. Wife has a card on her own account.

Comment

Working...
                  X